Featuring You (Before You Exit fanfiction)

A/N: Alright, I have 3 rules you should follow.

1.) I'm a lazy author. That means, some of my chapters are short.
2.) I revise some of the chapters.
3.) Do not steal my story.

I trust you guys. I hope you'll be with me till the end of the story. Enjoy!

Blurb:

My name is Kaily Pocket.

18 year old musician.

I have Ore-Obsession. YOLO.

I love astronomy. I watch the stars every night.

There's nothing much to know about me. Except the fact that I'm a proud Pinay/Filipina. I deserve a trophy.

I have long wavy black hair. I'm not too fat and not too thin.

I have braces and it SUCKS. I can't eat all the food I want.

Plus, I wear glasses. I've been staying up late on the internet. EXTREME SIGH.

One thing I hate most is wearing heels. I really hate them. It makes me feel uncomforatble.

Anyway, I discovered a band on Youtube called Before You Exit. I really love them. They are like my inspirations when I'm trying to write a song. Yeah, I write songs. I don't share them. People say I'm beautiful but I think they're just messing with me. Maybe they're the one who should be wearing glasses.

I never loved anybody except my family.

I, Kaily Pocket, promise that I will never ever like anybody. *does the cross heart gesture* hashtag Forever Alone.

Why don't I try to like someone?

Alam mo naman yung mga tao, tinitignan yung labas hindi yung kalooban.

I like Connor McDonough. Someday, I'll be with him. In my freaking dreams.

He's a celebrity and a celebrity falls inlove with another celebrity. EXTREME SIGH.

••••••••••••
A/N: This is my first story hope you guys Vote and Comment. :)

Revised 062914

-Bacon