Remembering You

I made a new fanfic lol. Since its almost summer, I'll be able to update my new story called Remembering You ( Before You Exit fanfiction ). 

Here's what it's all about:

Kirby Dawson (her mom calls her Tinkerbell) grew up with the McDonough boys. Now that they are famous, Kirby thinks that they forgot about her.

The question is, will they be able to meet again?

Here's a sneak peek:

Kirby's POV

Before You Exit is having a concert tomorrow at Orlando, Florida!  Buy your tickets now! Hurry!

They're finally coming back! I'm got to see them. Just one last time and maybe if I get a VIP backstage pass,  I could asked them if they remember me! I know this sounds crazy but I got to at least try.

"Hey, Kirbs?" Tami said, confused. "Are ya feeling alright?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Then why is your jaw dropped?" She said. "You gotta close it before a fly gets in." I closed my mouth.

"Are you a fan of that band?" Tami asked.

"Not really...but, I grew up with them." I sat beside her, looking down. "They were my friends."

"What happened? " She asked, patting my back.

"I think...they forgot about me." I shrugged. "They're famous and all...so, yeah." I sighed.

"Why would they forget about you?" She pouted her arms. "You're a friend of them...They grew up with you...Why would they? "

"Why do you ask so many questions? " I grinned.

"I d-"

"No, don't answer that. " I smiled and sighed. "Maybe it's because they went to so many interviews, made new friends, met famous people and maybe got brainwashed about it." I shrugged.

"That's silly, Kirbs." Tami chuckled. "Pfft- brainwashed. " she laughed.

"Fine, it does sound silly." I laughed.

"To be honest," Tami stopped laughing. " I think you should go to their concert." She smiled.

"You think, I should?" I gulped and tugged my glasses.

She nodded. "Why? What's the matter? "

"What if they won't remember me?" I asked.

"Don't say that, they will and I think they still remember you." Tami said. "Now I'm going to buy 2 VIP backstage passes."

"You've coming?" I asked, smiling. Tami nodded. "Thank you." I hugged her as Tami reached for her phone to buy tickets.

Connor's POV

Finally our last concert is tomorrow! The boys and I can finally get to take a rest at home. I really missed our old friend who's name is somehow rhymed with Thirty. I freaking can't remember her name.

"Hey, Ri." I called him. We're currently in a private jet plane. Cool, right?

"Oh, Connor," Riley turned around. "Do we have a friend named Jubby?" He asked.

"I was gonna asked if we have a friend who's name rhymed with Thirty. " I told him. "Jubby? I think, no." I shrugged.

"Hey Toby." Riley called him.

"Shush, I'm watching Peter Pan." he said. "Oh, look, its Tinkerbell! " he smiled.

"Tinkerbell! " I said. I got a feeling that somehow Tinkerbell reminds me of someone.

"What? So, now you like fairies?  Unbelievable. " Riley sighed.

"No!" I gave a face palm. "is the friend you're trying to remember wears glasses?"

Riley nodded. "She had brown wavy hair and brown hazelnut eyes."

"Yes!" I said. "And she used to have jams with us." I added. "I just can't remember her name."

□□□□

Ok, so, I'll cut it here. That's the sneak peek!  I hope you guys check out my new fanfic :)

BTW, don't forget to VOTE my new story :) it would mean a lot. Thank you so much for making Featuring You a hit. Thanks for the 5k reads! :)) I love it! xD