The First Secret

~~~~WHOAAAOAOAAAA ANOTHER STORY!!!!! Nah man... this is normal.... I just wanna get rid of a few of the story notebooks around my house :/ shhohoooo "If its not those cowboy boots in the summer Oh my God I pray for another Chance to drive down back highways Til I stumble upon your beautiful face Your presence isn't what kills me It's that artistic gleam It's taking over my scenery Dream by dream"  I love that song I mean... nvm... yea... im doing more talking than I am writing the story... sooo here KISSES :*:*:*:*:*: Kasey~~~~

I was afraid. Very, very afraid.

the tall lanky man loomed around the corner and wheeled towards me. He eventually backed me into the corner, he raised his hand and threw the bottle across the alleyway. It then hit the neighbors house, when it hit the wall the bottle shattered into a million pieces. the shards flew into the air, one piece caught what was left of the daylight just right. while I was watching the glass the man slipped away into the darkness but not before he bound my legs and bruised my memory.

When I woke I found myself in a room. it was a beautifully furnished room with mahogany bed set and a beautiful red velveteen comforter and throw pillows as black as night. the man I encountered the night before walked slowly into the room and I quickly dashed back to the bed. he slowly spoke in a deeply accented voice, I couldn't tell if it was Irish or Scottish, " don't worry about formalities darling. you'll get comfortable around me soon enough." I pretended not to hear him even though his words were piercing and curious. I got dressed in a teal dress with gold embroidery. although I had the rainbow of dresses laid before me, I was a prisoner, I didn't need any one to tell me, I already knew. When I questioned my captor about why I was being held prisoner he always came back with vague answers such as "The world is a curious place.' and " Why do such pretty things have to be so curious??" after receiving answers like that I decided it was best just to listen to the little bit of information he gave me. I finally mustered up the courage to ask him his name and age when he responded with Nathaniel and that he was fourteen I was shocked, he was a year older than me. He quickly shot back in his lovely accent " What about you??" Although I would have loved to tell him everything about me I refrained, I told him I was thirteen, that part was true, then my name, I needed to quickly think of an alias, and my name became Asher. we went on a long walk in the garden, we had already talked our amount. when we got back to the house I started to head back to my room but Nathaniel stopped me "We can get out you know... you and me, together." I quickly replied "Maybe... I'll think about it."

~~~~HAAAYYY What do you think?? Is 'Asher' going to go with Nathaniel?? Lol I don't need your input... I know whats gonna happen... wow that was rude... im sorry :( but anyway what do you guys think?? should she?? is he going to stab her in the back?? idk lol until next time BAIIII KISSES :*:*:*:*:*:*:* Kasey~~~~