The Dream's Beginning

~~~~okay guys I got bored so im writng the next part of this story.... I have like... a three inch binder full of this story... and im not really in a perky "whooo" mood... idk why... one of my friends isn't texting me and I really wanna text the=m but they wont text me... whoa bro... first world problems alert... jk im really sorry... but that's not the reason... I was trying to sounds about as middle schooler-ish as possible yea sooo here's the story.... Kasey~~~~

One week later I've thought long and hard about what Nathaniel said and I've decided I'll go with him. when I tell him I'll go he jumps around the room screaming and shouting. we've decided we will leave in two days and I hate to say it but I think I'm starting to like Nathaniel. Tomorrow we leave. we haven't decided our destination but he says we will run until "He" can't find us. I'm not quite sure who "He" is but judging by how scared Nathaniel is of him I'm guessing he's not to be messed with. Tonight we run... I'm so excited, I cant wait to find out where Nathaniel is going to take me. Nathaniel hasn't told me much about himself... I wonder if he's hiding something. Nathaniel told me to pack light because we don't have time to carry a lot of baggage. He also told me I would have to wear pants so that "He" couldn't find me from the ruffles and so I could run faster.

~~~~ su[ guys... well that was chapter two... but idk when im going to have time to update again... probably always... *Fake Excited Voice* "Because I have nothing better to do and I have no life!!!"- Quote creds my own loving mother.... anyway... baiii KISSES :*:*:*:*:* Kasey~~~~