Beggining of Truth

~~~~HAAAYYYY Yea not much of an intro sooo here's the story... bu-bye....-Kasey~~~~

We're off, we ran quickly far, stopping and resting during the day and running in the black of night. Nathaniel has told me a few basic things about himself such as his favourite colour and favourite food, but other than that he has told me nothing about his past and how he got into that hell house. Even when we were running Nathaniel still seems very skittish, for when we hear a certain noise he becomes very afraid, I do believe that is the doing of Mr. He. I do wish Nathaniel would tell me who HE is so I could place an ad for him to be arrested, I couldn't very well place an advertisement for one Mr. He to be arrested for charges of kidnapping and as far as Nathaniel told me, murder.

       It's been a week since we have started to run and I think I should have stayed with Mr. He. My hair has gotten very tangled and the pants that Nathaniel lent me are all ripped and I miss my home. I didn't ask for this to happen. We ran long and hard, we came across a small log cabin in the woods, it looked abandoned, Nathaniel said we could camp there until the sun set and another night started. When we got inside the cabin I immediately flopped down on the nearest couch and started to doze off. Nathaniel, as always, stood on guard. I felt relatively safe with his watchful gaze over me.

~~~~HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER MUCH?!?! no jk it wasn't a cliff hanger... but spoiler alert the next chapter may or may not be a cliff hanger :P haha love you guys MWAH :*:*:*:*:* KISSES-Kasey