CHARACTER SKETCH

CHARACTER SKETCH of LEAD PAIR narrated by your WRITER and the lead pairs BEST FRIENDS...

Writer : Nandini Raichand is a 24-year-old Fashion Designer and is working for a fashion house PANACHE... It was a big fashion house and she had made a good place for herself with only 3 years of experience. She was now leading a team of 5 junior designers and 2 interns. Her colleagues in no time had grown fond of her and some of her clients or male colleagues even tried to flirt with her, but she never paid heed to them...

She was a girl full of life and enjoyed every moment of it. She was an easygoing person and yet was sensitive when it came to her family and close friends. But, according to her friends she had one problem... Know it from her best friend Anusha...

Anusha- nice introduction... but guys did your writer tell you ki Nandini one and only sample hai iss poore world mein... Gosh, how many boys have tried their chance but she hardly...aahhh... I am tired of her...

And, here Seema Aunty wants her to get married... Like seriously... Bechara ladhka jo meri iss stupid friend se shadi karega...you wanna know why...

Writer- Ok... Ok... Miss Anusha stop criticizing your writer... I was about to come to the point if you hadn't interrupted me... What Anusha meant is that-

Nandini's HUSBAND will have a tough till dealing with her... Poor Guy... coz she is Miss UNROMANTIC... Actually, ek number ki TUBELIGHT hai Nandini...

Writer- and now let's meet the story's lead Manik Malhotra... Hhhmmm how about I let his best friend Cabir Khanna do the introduction... Cabir over to you...

Cabir- Thank you Miss Writer... Oohhh Manik... hhhmmm let's start with general introduction...

Age: 26 years old

Interests: Music

Qualification: MBA, Marketing

Achievements: son of Mr. Yash Malhotra, C.E.O. of Malhotra Industries... Big achievement you see... Well I don't know if good looks and being tall were achievements then Manik definitely had both...

Ok, ok... before Miss Writer kills me, I'll come to the point...

Manik is cool, intelligent and good-looking guy... Itna handsome hai ki sab girls flat ho jati thi uss pe... classmates kya female professors bhi Manik ki fan thi... So, MBA mein na koi project banana ki tension aur na hi exam ki... Aur hum baki friends bas... aahhh...

Writer- Cabir, you have taken the introduction to other direction not fair, he is your best friend... Ok, I'll tell you...

Manik Malhotra is the Marketing Head of his firm and is doing pretty good... He did not have any girlfriends because he just believed in healthy flirting you see... Actually, Cabir even I feel ek gana hai jo Manik ko suit karta hai...

Jab bhi koi ladhki dekhu, mera dil deewana bole ole ole...ole ole...

Ok coming to the point his parents are now thinking of getting Mr. ROMANTIC hitched soon... Yes, they have chosen a girl for their son...

...

The situation is a romantic guy and the most unromantic girl have an arrange marriage...

Mr. Romantic wants to know more about his wife and suggests her they start off their relation as being friends... This idea of friendship backfired on him after sometime, as he is attracted now to his wife and wants to take a step ahead...

Every time he tries to give hints to his Tubelight wife Nandini, she assumes it to be something else and this leads to confusions in Manik's life...

Will she ever understand his hints ya sirf confusions mein hi inki poori life nikal jayegi...

Will they be able to make their marriage work???? Will Mr. Romantic be able to make his tubelight wife fall for him?????