CHAPTER 2

MY SANGEET CEREMONY

I stormed inside the washroom to take shower leaving both my so-called best friends behind me who were laughing like maniacs after my unusual encounter with Nandini in towel... After having my shower we all went to have lunch. I was very self-conscious after the haldi ceremony and some girls now were openly trying to flirt with me. However, I was restraining them after all I was now a committed one-woman man.

I enquired from my mom as to when was Ridhima coming, well she is my elder sister and was married to Siddarth. She was settled in Los Angeles and had the most adorable daughter my sweetheart Samaira.

It has been rightly said, ''Think of the Devil and the Devil appears'... my evil sister Ridhima with Siddarth a.k.a. JKG had arrived...

Yeah Sid was an ideal husband, the fact is only he had the audacity to handle my monstrous sister whom I loved so much and hated a bit too... You wanna know why, you'll know it soon.

Everyone was narrating my plight to my sister and they all had a good time, however it was only increasing the number of frowns on my forehead...

Samaira was sitting in my lap and after observing my frowns she could make out that everyone was irritating me. She squinted her eyebrows and pouted her lips..

Samaira- Dunt (don't) truble (trouble) my Mama, I will protet (protect) him flom (from) you all...

I was so proud of my sweetheart and happy too and gave her 2 fat kisses on her chubby cheeks . But, how could my sister back out...

Ridhima - Well brother its just the start, its my turn to take revenge coz you troubled me a lot in my wedding...

2nd FUNCTION: FAMILY SANGEET

VENUE: HOTEL TAJ BANQUET HALL

Since our wedding was organized in such a short span of time we had decided to have a family sangeet and a very homely set-up was arranged

Since our wedding was organized in such a short span of time we had decided to have a family sangeet and a very homely set-up was arranged. It was a very private affair and hence only family, close friends and important guests were a part of it. I had asked my friends thousand times as to what they had in mind for sangeet but they all just turned their backs to me and left me to my imagination.