Chapter 14

"Damn," you heard your father mutter. You hoped this wouldn't turn bad, but, of course, it did.

In one quick move, Thor pulled Mjolnir, swung it, and knock the Jotun clear across the plaza. The Asgardians reluctantly drew their weapons and gather into a circle around Thor.
"Make sure (y/n) doesn't get hurt!" Loki told them.

Volstagg looked around at the angry Jotuns approaching them.
"Silly hammer! Has a mind of its own!" Ice formed on the Jotuns' bodies, creating a frozen armour around them, extending off the ends of their arms like swords. One Giant does so directly in front of Fandral.
"I'm hoping that's just decorative," Fandral said.
"Doubt it," you whispered.

Thor left the circle of Asgardians and swung at another Frost Giant. His comrades formed another circle around him and you, separating both of you from the Jotuns, as he whirled his hammer around once and catches it with a cocky grin.
"He's enjoying this!" You exlcaimed to yourself. Yoir father muttered something to himself that you couldn't make out but you knew it was bad.
"Next!" Thor ordered with a grin.

Fandral called to Volstagg and Hogun.
"Well? What move, do you think?" Fandral asked.
"I say we use 'The Norn's Revenge,'" Volstagg suggested.
"At this close range? I think "The Alfheim Lunge" is a better move,"
"Maybe if they were three feet tall! No! How about 'The Randy Valkyrie'?" Volstagg sounded disgusted but he soon suggested something else. If the circumstances were different, you probably would have laughed.

I'll try updating once a week (hopefully).