Chapter 24

After a few days, you started growing bored. You knew your father had responsibilities but Odin had managed to spend time with Thor and Loki, so why couldn't your father do the same? You didn't mind being with your grandmother and she was teaching you magic, but she was depressed a lot. She rarely went out to walk in the gardens any more, she spent most of her time at Grandfather's bedside. You were growing worried, you knew the cause too.

"Father?"
"Yes, my dear (Y/n)?" Loki asked, looking in your direction. He was lazily lying across the throne with Gungnir held in his hand. Noticing you're worried expression, he sat up straighter and motioned for you to come up to him.
"Can you spend some time with me?" You asked, sitting on his lap.
"(Y/n), I have to-"
"Please?" You begged, turning and putting on your best innocent look. Loki chuckled, he knew that face too well. He'd have to as he taught you how to get extra sweets from the servants. It almost always worked.
"Fine, go to the gardens while I order the guards to leave us alone unless there is an emergency. Okay?" You beamed at him and stood up.
"Okay, father!" you said, before sprinting out of the throne room, trying to take a little longer so you wouldn't have to wait for too long.