Prologue

Maria Point of View

             Love.

          Love is the greatest gift that God ever gave this world. Love is not wanting to go anywhere without him. Love is not caring what other people think about the two of you. Love is when you feel depressed and sickly when you're not with him.

        You feel like your life has no meaning or purpose without him. And that if he wasn't holding your hand you would float away to heaven from where he came. Love is caring for him physically and emotionally and mentally. It's telling him everyday, anytime, anywhere, anyhow, for no just reason that you love him.

         Love is telling him you want to spend the rest of your life with him. Love is when you first meet him and you know he is the one. Love is wanting to being there for him even when the whole world is up against him. That you would do anything and everything for him.

          It's the feeling that you would give up everything just to see him smile or look into his beautiful eyes or hear his soft, rough yet soothing voice.

Love is pure happiness.

       Love is the feeling you get when all you have to do is think of him and it brings a smile to your face and a yearning to your heart. Love is not being able to think about nothing but him.

          Love is having the sweetest dreams about him and waking up with a smile on your face. Love is an overwelming feeling of pure bliss when the two of you kiss. Love is wanting to hold him in your arms till the end of time.

          Love is wishing your time with him never ends, that your lips would be locked together forever,  the wanting to be around him 24/7, that you could cuddle with him for all of eternity. Love is being helplessy and deeply in love with him and knowing your love for him and your feelings for him will never change or end. Love is the world, the world is love, and he is the world to me...

I knew then that I'm hopelessly in love with Nikos....

***********************************************************

Hey guys this is the prologue to my new book so I hope you like it because I spent weeks trying to come up with it.

So in order for me to update a new chapter, I need at least 50 votes and 20 comments so please vote if you like it and also comment because I could use the feedback.

>_<  love you all bye