Capítulo 2

Chapter 2
Maria - up above👆👆

Maria Point of View

Sometimes things that happen in your life is for a purpose. Good or for bad but sometimes you just want everything to leave you alone or you want to disappear or have the ground to open up and swallow you whole.

That's how I feel right now. My mom is singing to Never Forget You by Zara Larsson and we are at a stop light. A couple of men around their late 20s are staring at our car looking at us crazy and all I want to do now is disappear because my mom's voice sounds like a squirrel dying and I can't take anymore.

I called my best friend Emily to see what she was doing because I haven't seen her all week. I dialed her number on my iPhone 6 plus and she answered on the third ring.

"Hey Maria" Emily said.

" Hey, are you busy right now." I said

"No. Why?" She said

" My mom is trying to sing and a couple of guys are staring at us, looking at us like we are crazy! And she is embrassing me so come to the mall asap!" I said.

"Okay I am on my way" She said and hanged up.

Thank goodness I don't have to go to the mall with my mom all alone. Sometimes she can get too embrassing. Once the traffic light hit green, mom stepped on the gas pedal and zoom away to the mall.

After ten minutes of sitting in the car with my mom's lousy singing, we finally pulled up to the mall. I looked around to see if I could spot Emily white Mercedes. I saw her car sitting at the front of the mall so I hurried out of my mom's car and walked towards Emily's car.

I tapped on her black tinted windows to signal her to get out of the car. She opened her car door and once she stepped out of her car. I immediately attacked her into a bear hug.

"Girl,you really need to let go because you are seriously killing me with this bear hug!" She exclaimed.

" I missed you so much why didn't you take me to Paris with you" I said.

" I know how your parents are and they are too overprotective of you and I wasn't bet to deal with that." She said.

"I understand." I said because what she said was true.

"Honey, why did you run. Oh hey Emily how are you?" Mom said coming towards us.

"I am good Mrs. D'Angelo. I just came back from my trip from Paris." She said why we were walking towards the entrance of the mall.

"How lovely! How was the trip?" Mom asked.

"It was awesome because there were a big population of French hotties so you know I had to get at least a few contacts to take with me. Maybe they'll come to America and we can  chat." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"EMILY!!" I exclaimed while blushing a little. Believe or not but Emily is actually a virgin even though she doesn't act like it.

"What store do you want to go in first girls?" Mother said while smiling at us.

"Let go into Chanel" Emily said.

We all walked into Chanel and a kind saleslady walked up to us offering her help.

"What are you ladies looking for today?" The saleslady named Veronica said.

"Yes, we are looking for my baby girl a new wadrode for college" mom said to the nice lady.

"Well, I will show you are new arrivals that just came in this month" Veronica said.

"Well can we just get everything in a 2 for her" mom said.

I looked at my mom crazy because I really don't want to spend a lot of money.

"Mom I don't need all of that" I said

"Don't pay any attention to her and please ring this up for us" mom said while ignoring me.

"Mom!!" I shouted

"Shhh, can't you see I am trying to talk" she said while putting her index finger to her lips.

I pouted and huffed away from the store with Emily to the food court.

"Where are we going ?" Emily said.

"Away from my crazy mother and to the food court because I am hungry." I said to her.

************************************
Sorry Ladies and gentlemen  if it is short but next chapter it will be Super long!!Her best friend name goes out to MidnightLuna16 thank you so much!!!
Love you all😘😘😘

Till next time....😎