Capítulo 3

Maria's POV

"What do you want to eat." I asked her once we arrived at the food court in the mall.

"We can eat Panda Express, Subway, or Pizza?" She suggested to me.

We both looked at each other, already knowing out of those three which one we wanted to eat.

"PANDA EXPRESS" We both shouted at each other and then laughing it off once people starting looking at us crazy.

We started walking to Panda Express, when my mother started shouting my name, telling me to wait for her.

"MARIA, MARIA" she shouted like a banshee

"Yes mommy" I said giving her that innocent look like a child like me can do no wrong.

"Don't give me that look" She said while glaring at me

"I don't know what you mean. What look mommy?" I asked while pouting and putting on my innocent face.

" You know what you did wrong so you can stop that look. You are in trouble once we get home." She said while looking around at the mall.

I knew that by trouble, she really means telling daddy what happened by pouting to him, then that makes him laugh and then she starts getting mad and hits him. Next thing you know, mom gets thrown over dad's shoulder and taken to his office.

"What did you guys decide to eat" she asked

"Panda Express" Samantha replied.

"Oh great, Let's go." mom replied while walking to the place leaving us behind.

I looked at my mother back while she was walking away then I looked at Samantha who in turned looked me.

We both that my mom was crazy and had way to much energy for a woman of her age.

Samantha and I both ran after her until we got to the line of Panda Express

"What are you ordering?" I asked my mom while looking at the menu

"Wok-seared steak and shrimp with Chow Mein. What are you guys getting"She replied, then asked in return.

"I'm getting orange chicken with white rice. Samantha?" I replied

"I'm getting the grilled teriyaki chicken with Chow Mein" Samantha replied

"Good choice." I told

We each gave our orders to the person in the front, then paid for it. We waited to the side for our numbers to be called and once we heard our numbers, we grabbed our food and went to go find a table.

We found a table right in the center of the food court and by the big pretty plants too. We sat down then began talking about irrelevant things which some topics to be pretty funny. We were talking about people that walk past us outfits.

"There is a thin line between looking indie and looking homeless." Samantha said looking at a passing girls outfit.

I was trying so hard not to laugh because the girl was right near us but my mother didn't care and straight up laughed at her.

"Mom be quiet!" I whispered to her while trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry sweetie but after Samantha said that, then girl's face looked so funny" She said

"Let's go mom and Samantha" I said while pulling them into a store that I needed to go to.

*******

Hey guys. If it's short to you, don't worry because the next one is going to be long!!

Love you guys 4life

Don't forget to👇👇

Comment: Give me your feedback. Tell me what you think and what should be in the next chapter👨‍💻👨‍💻

Follow me: Cause your girl do need some followers🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️👌

Vote: To get this book going and on the top🎖🎖🎖🥇🥇