Capítulo 1

Chapter 1

Maria Point of View

For you to understand how deep of the love I have for Nikos, then we're going to have to go back to the beginning of when we first met...

Flashback

    "Please Father I beg you, please let me go to college"  I pleaded to my father, Leonardo.

For the past two weeks, I have been asking my dad to finally let me go to college because all my life I have been homeschooled and sheltered away from the outside world, so when I finally finished all my homeschooled requirements which mean I graduated what typical teenagers would call high school. After I finished all my homeschool requirements, behind my parents back, I secretly applied to Harvard University. I was extremely anxious at first because I have never gone against my parents before but I wanted to go because that was the sole reason for me working so hard in my studies.

" No means no" My daddy said.

"Please! I would do anything for you to let me go to Harvard" I pleaded.

"I said NO!" My daddy shouted.

I started crying because I have never been shouted at before and for him to shout at me made me really depressed.

"What is with all this ruckus" My mother, Angel said.

"Mom, daddy shouted at me and when I finally got in to Harvard he won't let me go." I cried running towards her.

"Leo! Why won't you let our daughter go to Harvard. It's a really good school and you should be proud she even got into it." Mom said while glaring at daddy and hugging me gently.

"Please Angel, reason with me. I just don't want to see my baby girl go yet and she doesn't even need to go to college, we have enough money to last her 4 lifetimes" My daddy said trying to reason with my daddy.

"It doesn't matter if we have enough matter to last her four lifetimes because if our daughter is passonite about going to college then we should support her because that's what good parents do!" mother said while glaring at daddy.

"But-" my daddy tried to say something in his defense but mother cut him off.

"But nothing, she is going to college and that's final!" mother shouted at father.

Daddy pouted and sulked at his desk before asking me when do I start the semester.

"Next month" I mumbled.

"NEXT MONTH!" Oh my goodness, we have to go shopping to get your dorm materials and clothes" my mother said dramatically and then my daddy suddenly started bursting into tears. It was kind of funny because imagine a intimidating and scary man crying and saying my baby girl is not a baby anymore.

" Leo stop being a crybaby and give me the credit card so me and Maria can go shopping."mother said to father.

"Fine but be home by 6:00 pm. Understand?" Daddy said seriously.

"Really Leo! I'm a grown ass woman. I don't have or need a damn curfew! Mother said while glaring pouting at daddy.

"I don't fucking care if your a grown ass woman, if I say be home by 6:00 pm, you are going to be home by 6:00 pm! Do I make myself fucking clear! Daddy shouted at mom leaving no room for argument.

"Yes." Mom mumbled.

Good. Now come and get my credit card." Daddy said to mom

Mom grumbled but walked over to daddy to get the credit card. When she was only a few feet away form daddy, he grabbed her to pulled her closer and smash his lips on her lips. I immediately looked away and blushed. Even though they have done this about a billion times in front of me , I still get embarrassed.
"I love you" I heard mother say.
"I love you too" Daddy said to mother

I admire the love they had for each other. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted a kind of love that when you look into the person's eyes you can see the love the person has for his other half.
Once mother got the credit card from daddy, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of his office to the to the garage where our many cars sit.
"Which car do you want to take" mother said while smiling at me.
"Let's go with the the pink lamborgini "I said while smiling at her.

                                Pink Range lamborgini👆👆We got into into the car and off we went to the mall to get my dorm materials and clothes

We got into into the car and off we went to the mall to get my dorm materials and clothes.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sorry guys that I took so long to update but I had been so stressed with school that I just didn't have time anymore but now that it's summer I will be updating more frequently. Thank you also for bearing with me and hope you love it and also the outfit up above is what Maria is wearing.
Love you all
      Until next time
Please also vote, share it and comment😘😘😘
BYE!!!

Love you all      Until next time Please also vote, share it and comment😘😘😘 BYE!!!