1P/2P England x reader-ch3:The move

Reader's POV~

Later that evening you began moving the furniture into your house, but the bigger furniture was a little heavy for you. So you dialed Alfred's number into your phone. After a few seconds of ringing he picked up"hey (y/n)!"he said cheerfully"watcha need?"

"Could you help me with the furniture?"you asked.

"Ya I could get Arthur to help us too"

"Sure I'm guessing that's your friend/my neighbor."

"Yep"

"Well I'll be fine with that"

"Ok see ya in a couple"

"See ya"

"*click*"he hung up.You a waited for there arrival.

Oliver's POV~

Every thing got quite as Alfred was on the phone. After he hung up. He looked at Arthur sitting quietly drinking tea and said"wanna go and help (y/n) with furniture and stuff?"

"What?"Arthur looked back at him confused.

"I told (y/n) that you we will help her move in"Alfred replied

"Ok bu--"

"Oh! Can I come~"you cut him off. You felt excited to meet her.

"I don't mind"Alfred shrugged.

"Woah I NEVER agreed to this"Arthur said grumply.

"Oh come on!"you frowned"I'll behave. I'm not planning on killing her. She hasn't done anything to me"

"Ugh fine"Arthur growled.

"Ok let's go" Alfred said as he walked outside.

Readers POV~

You looked over to see three people walking over to you. It was Alfred and to other people. They looked very similar,but very different. One had strawberry blonde hair the other had dirty blonde. One seemed to have blue eyes and the other had green.the strawberry blonde had a light pink dress shirt, a pink vest, a blue neck tie, and tan kakis.the dirty blonde wore a white dress shirt, a green vest, a black neck tie, and black dress pants. You smiled at them as they came your way and said "hello"

"Hey"Alfred replied"this is Arthur "he pointed to the dirty blonde "and that is Oliver"he point to the other one"he is Arthur's cousin that will be staying here for a while"

"Oh cool! Nice to meet you two" you said.

"Nice to meet you two"you smiled

"Nice to meet you too,(y/n)~"Oliver said with a smile.

"It's a pleasure"Arthur said.

"Well the furniture isn't gonna move itself"Alfred said.

~~time skip by cupcake the cat~~

After an hour or so of moving furniture. Mostly everything was in place."thanks for the help I really appropriate it" you thanked them.

"No problem poppet~ if you need anything else just ask~" Oliver said.

"Well I better go my brother needs my help"Alfred said

"Ok see ya"you said as Alfred walked out.

"Well I think we should leave as well"Arthur said

"Why can't we stay longer~"Oliver frowned

"Because remember"

Oliver sighed"fine your such a buzz kill"he looked over at you and smiled again"I was nice to meet you~ Sometime we should meet up~ Bye poppet"he said as he left.

"Goodbye love"Arthur said with a smile as well

"Bye"you replied as he left. You started putting out all of your clutter and things.

~Oliver's POV~

You got to the house and sat on the couch. Seconds later, Arthur came through the door. You could see light blush on his cheeks. You smiled mischievously and said "you like her, don't you?"

"W-what? N-no I don't" Arthur said.

"Ok~ looks like she's all mine~"

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her you twat!"

"See~you do like her~" You teased as his face got even redder. He obviously had nothing to say."I knew you did~"

"Oh, shut up!"

"She is mine you can't have her "your voice became serious. Arthur's eyes widen with amazement then became filled with anger.

"I won't let you hurt her"

"Hahaha~ hurt her? I would never!"you said" I like her~she's just so adorable~ She will be my sweet little cupcake"

"What if she doesn't like you?"

"Oh~she will dont worry"

"That's what concerns me! Your a lunatic chasing after her. She deserves someone better"

"Tsk~tsk~ come now~ stop being so selfish"

"I'm not being selfish. I'm just trying to save her"

"You can't tell me what to do or not to do" you smirked "if I really wanted to I could kill you right now. So I don't think you can tell me what to do, Artie~"

"Ugh"he crossed his arms"your impossible"

"Good now if you don't mind I'm baking some cupcakes to give to (y/n) tomorrow~"you said prancing into the kitchen.

~~to be continued...