1P/2P England x reader-ch 4:cupcakes

~reader POV~next day

You had all of your stuff put away, and you were sitting on the couch watching your favorite show, (f/s). Suddenly there was a knock at the door. You got up and answered the door. It was Oliver, Holding a plate with six pink cupcakes with light blue sprinkles."hello poppet~" Oliver said with a cheerful smile.

"hey" You smiled back.

"I baked you some cupcakes~"he held the plate out of you too take.

"thanks"you took them, and brought them inside setting them on the kitchen table as Oliver followed not so far behind.

"are you going to try one?"

"uh, sure" you picked up one of the cupcakes and bit into it . It was literally the best cupcake you ever tried.

"So~what do you think" he said as he leaned against the counter. Staring at you with his cotton candy eyes full of hope.

"this is amazing! It's so good.

"I knew you would like it~"he said cheerfully" A cupcake for my cupcake~"he walked into the living room and sat down. You felt your cheeks getting warm.'did he just just call me MY cupcake' you thought. you didn't mind the fact he called you cupcake but it was the fact he he said 'my'. You dusted it off to think about later. You took a seat on the couch beside Oliver. He looked at you and said"So where did you come from~"

"hm?"you paused"Oh, i came from (country, city, state, etc.)"

"really?"he hummed"Any siblings of?"

"Well--"you paused"What why?"

"oh. I'm sorry did I come off a bit too blunt~"He apologized"I was Just trying to get to know you--"your text alert went off. You smiled at him bashfully and checked it. It was Alfred and he had texted you a number. he sent another text 'call it, don't ask why just do it' you rolled your eyes at the text "hm?~"Oliver asked.

"It was Alfred. He wanted me to call this number"you pointed the screen towards Oliver"but I'm not sure. do you recognize it?"

"Of course~ that's Artie's  number~"

"Ok, give me a second"you got up and went to the other room, and called the number.

He picked up"hello?who is this?"

"hey it's (y/n)"

"oh, hi (y/n). How did you get my number?"

"Al"

"Of course he would"he paused"what do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know Al gave me the number and told me  to call it. the only reason I know the number was yours was Oliver. So it's more like what does Al Want us to talk about"

"well I was actually thinking. You never been to London right?"

"yep, never"

"I-if you would like I could show you around London"

"Um sure why not. when?"

"In an hour or so will be Fine"

~Oliver's POV~

"ok  see you then" you heard Arthur and (y/n) talking over the phone. You felt anger working up inside you 'what is he doing!? I claimed her! She's mine! That little rat is trying to take her away from me!but ... I may scare her away from me. So I cant kill him'  you thought to yourself as (y/n) walked into the room. You gave her a smile and she smiled back. your Smile shown kindness and happiness but you felt your anger starting to turn to blood lust. It grew stronger and stronger. You had to get away . you looked over at the clock"oh my look at the time~" you stood up "I must go I wish I could stay longer they always end to soon~"

"they?"she asked

"I mean theses visits"

"yeah here's my number"she started jotting it down on a piece of paper and handed it your direction."you can text me whenever"you smiled and took the paper and put it in your pocket.

"thank you~ see you later poppet~"

"bye"she said before you ran out of her house to hunt...

~Reader's POV~

As Oliver ran out of your house you sighed and sat back in the couch and continued watching your show waiting for time to pass.

~to be continued~

~hope you enjoyed the peak into Oliver's sanity but I'm planing after chapter 5 ill have a transition chapter to lead to after Oliver's(2p) and Arthur's(1p) endings but will see :3~