One

If I could name one thing I really hate is strippers. They are gross, disgusting, and clearly have no self respect for themselves.

But of course, with just my luck, my best friend Cara who has always wanted to see what a strip club is like, attempts to take me to one.

"Can we please go to a strip club?"

"No way Cara!" Was my response. She pouted.

"Please Y/N! It's my birthday! And I really want to enjoy it." I roll my eyes.

"Come on! You don't even have to look!" She says. God she is so weird. But it's on her bucket list. And it's her birthday....

"Please!" She pleads.

"Fine!" I say while throwing my arms up in a dramatic motion. She screams and I plug my ears.

"You're the best!" She said. She kissed my cheek and ran out the door. I laugh and follow her direction.

___________

Cara rapped The Real Slim Shady by Eminem in the car as I stick my fist out the window.

"Do we really have to listen to this?" I ask. I personally prefer some good pop culture but Cara has this secret dream of being a Rap God like Eminem.

"Yes, it's my birthday." She says. I sigh.

"Is that going to be your excuse all day? Cause' it's pretty annoying." She laughs.

"Oh Y/N, you're one boring, plain old cookie you know that?" She says. I clear my throat, over exaggerating.

"I'm one very unique cookie. A sparkly cookie if you ask me." She laughs.

"M'kay whatever you say Ol' plainy." She says.

We arrive at the strip club and Cara cheers before getting out of the car. I get out after her and we walk to the entrance.

"I.D please." A security guard asks. Well he seems friendly.

"Here." Cara says, handing him her brand new I.D. She was very proud of that silly card. I personally wanted to murder mine.

I handed the security guard my I.D. He hands it back and signals us to a door. Cara squeals and runs through the door, hopping along the way. I walk as slowly as possible, trying to avoid something I know is going to be the biggest regret of my life.

"Come on Y/N!" Cara shouts once she's inside. I sigh and walk a little faster.

The strip club smelled like smoke, a bunch of drunk, horny men and women were getting lap dances. Not one cute man or woman inside. I looked at one guy in the corner who kept trying to grope the woman humping his lap. She kept slapping his hands but looked like she was having a blast.

"Oh god. I didn't realize this was what it was going to be like." Cara said. I have been to a strip club before, a year ago. I am older than Cara, and because she is legally able to go into club/bars and drink and all that now, I felt bad for her. That's exactly what I felt my first time here. I hated it so freaking much. I left within the first minute I walked in.

"Wanna go?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"No, I want to get at least 10 minutes of this." Cara believes nothing is a good moment if it is less than 5 minutes. She needs good soaking of life. She likes long moments. That's why I'm her best friend. I gave her plenty of long moments.

"And now, the performance you've been waiting for." The announcer said. Strippers were getting off the men's laps and walking into their dressing room. All eyes were on the stage where the spotlight was. Even mine which was odd.

"The one and only, Karla!" The announcer said. All the drunk men and women squealed and whistled and loud moans echoed.

A girl in a bright red bra and a bright read bikini bottom with jewels layered along her lines, walked out. She strutted and grabbed ahold of the bar. We all waited in silence. Suddenly a loud bang came, which made Cara and I jump. Music started playing. Karla started moving her hips which, really caught my attention. Damn that ass though.

She continued to dance and started to dance along the pole. She did a long stroke to the pole and everyone howled. My eyes were mesmerized by how beautiful she was . A stripper, without massive acne and sweat dripping down their face. My god how beautiful! What am I saying? She is a nasty ass stripper for Christ's sake!

She humped the pole I don't know how many times, but oh was she sexy. Her booty was very rhythmic to the music, moved fast to the fast beats, moved slow and sexy when the time was needed. And every time the beat got slow, she did a nice lip bite that I found even more sexy. Everyone moaned and howled and whistled. I looked to one corner and a lot guys were standing there with massive boners and were clearly drunk.

I looked back at Karla, she was now on the floor, stroking her leg. Is it odd that I'm seriously turned on?

She stood and looked at me, she winked, bit her lip sexily, then exited the stage. Holy shit. What the hell did I just witness?

"Well damn." Cara said. My eyes were open wide. I think I drooled a little.

"Hey, Y/N, you okay?" Cara asked. I looked over to Cara, whom you could tell was completely mesmerized as well.

"Yeah yeah, just, just fine." I say. She laughs.

"Someone's got a crush." Cara says. I roll my eyes.

"No Cara, I do not have a crush on a stripper. That's gross." I say. But she was hot and pleasant to watch. Who knows, maybe I'll be paying another visit to this, stupid little strip club.