Evanescence of a Light...

Year 2030, 14th of June

The Kingdom of Vados. A large kingdom with a population of exactly 2 billion inhabitants. The rulers, King Tristan and Queen Jewlya have ruled this world for over 20 years.

This day,  they celebrate the birth of their Princess. 

Princess Sylvie Ramos. The newborn baby who will soon grow to rule by the side of her mother and father...

The Vados Kingdom has been in peace. It is silent, beauitful, and is as bright as the sun. The children run and play all day. The adults go on about their things and teens are focusing in their own activites.

However, this world holds a secret... A secret unlike any other and its something no one expected...

~In an underground lab

"They are completed! Finally, my projects have been finished with no bugs or viruses. After 27 tries, I finally have them all completed! They look so real..."

The man in the ragged lab coat touched each human's chest to feel a heart rate. It was slowly getting faster, meaning they were soon to wake up. There wasn't just a few of them...There was over 200 different babies in the lab. They all had their eyes shut and the first of his projects were to awaken today.

"Wake up my perfect creation, for you are the first." He touched the hand of a small boy baby. The baby boy's hand twitched, making the elderly man smile. The small baby began to cry and he smiled wide. However, it was more of an.... evil grin...

"Yes, it is all falling into place... The world will soon be mine!!!!! The Kingdom of Vados shall crumble into the nothing!!!"