2nd Light: Heart Pounding Pressure?

What is Jordan planning to tell me? He knows I'm a really shy girl, I'm not good when people want to talk to me alone. S-Sure I know its Jordan, we talk alone all the time, but I'm still shy!

M-Maybe he's confessing his love for me?!

My face flushed as I thought of Jordan getting down on a knee asking me to be his girlfriend. I've never had a boyfriend before nor my first kiss. I've been stuck behind the castle walls all my life, can you blame me? Even if I did leave the castle, I'd be too shy to make friends....

"Princess, are you okay? Your face is tomato red~." Jordan smirked at me and my face turned totally red as he began to laugh. "You aren't thinking anything perverted are you~?"

"W-What?! No! Of course not! Who do you take me for you bully!" I pouted and he kept laughing. I whined as we entered the large garden and sat on the bench by the water fountain.

.....................................Silence................................................

This was so awkward. Jordan kept staring at the flowers, watching a butterfly as it flew from flower to flower. I sat and stared at Jordan's features.

His body was muscular, but skinny at the same time. He had short brown hair with the most calm brown eyes ever. He hardly smiled, and when he did it was normally towards me or other maids and butlers.

"Butterflies are beautiful creatures, don't cha think?" I snapped out of my toughts when Jordan spoke up. He looked at me, smiling a bit.

"Y-Yes, I agree." I nodded, hoping this was a sign of him being okay. I hope he wasn't bringing me bad news...

"Sylvie, listen to me." Jordan stood up seriously and I blinked at him in surprise. He called me by my name... "You need to tell me if you notice anything weird."

"E-Eh?" I tilted my head in confusion and he turned to me, taking my hands. He stared into my eyes, making me tremble a bit as I stared back at him in fear. "Jordan, w-what's going on?"

"I can't tell you exactly." He shook his head. "But what I can tell you is that I am someon-!"

"Princess Sylvie, there you are!"

Jordan and I looked up to find one of the maids, Kelly, running towards me. "My lady, it is time for your tea. I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Kelly, I'm sorry if I made you worry." I rubbed her hand and Jordan stood up, he turned to me and bowed.

"I'm sorry Princess, we'll talk another time." He bowed once more and began to walk back to the castle. I reached a hand out and stood up.

"Jordan, wait a moment!" I called, but he just kept his walking pace and entered the castle. I frowned and sighed, waving Kelly along.

"Come along Kelly, I guess I'll get my tea now."