3rd Light: Fear is Key

{Later}

"Kelly, I shall be returning to my room now. Thank you for the tea." I bowed and smiled at the maid as she returned it.

"Your welcome my lady. You should be going to bed now, we've been talking and lost track of time! It's 2 in the morning." She opened the door for me and i exited, giving her one last smile. I walked down the hallway by myself and the only sound was the tapping of my high heeled shoes.

*Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap*

"Sylvie, tell me if you notice anything weird."

Why is Jordan telling me that? I-Is he hiding something from me? Or is he being a bully and trying to scare me until I cry like back in the past?

*Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap*

I picked up walking pace and turned around the corner, opening a door. I leaned against it and panted for air. My heart was racing and ready to pound out of my chest! I closed my eyes and gasped for a few breaths. I slowly opened my eyes and looked straight out the window. There stood a tall dark figure. He held a sword to his lips, licking the blood off of it. My eyes widened in fear and I made eye contact.

My blue eyes were staring right into the figure's green ones. He took a step closer and I backed up into the door. He grinned and gripped the hood of his cloak, pulling it down to cover his face more.

"Did you miss me?" He said hoarsly and I trembled like crazy.

"S-Stay away from me!!!" I screamed and opened the door, running out quickly all the way to my room. I slammed the door and shut it, locking it tight. I fell onto my knees and panted...

"J-Jordan... D-Do you know what's going on...?!"

{In Jordan's room}

One of them is here?! No way! I didn't sense it!

Jordan ran as fast as he could into the room he felt the strange energy coming from. He kicked the door down and dashed into the room.

"Tch, damn it! There's nothing here... He must have escaped by now." Jordan walked out the room and raised a hand. A blue light formed in his hand and blinded everything. In a matter of seconds, the door and the bloody mess in the room was cleaned and fixed up. Jordan began a steady pace around the hall.

"S-Stay away from me!!!"

"There's no doubt in my mind that was Sylvie's scream. He must have been after her..." Jordan bit his lip and looked at the moon through the window. "I won't let anyone hurt her. Even if I have to tell her my secret. Even if she's scared of me after I tell her. I will protect my best friend from them!"

Hey guys~ Fairy here! I just wanna say I will switch POV's sometimes from Sylvie to Jordan. Anyways, are you guys liking my story? Please comment! And if you REALLY like it, leave a kind vote <3 Till next time, bye~

~Fairy/ Princess Hitsugaya :D