twenty four..

Jimins pov*

I arrived at the local hospital in my dream. I doubted myself when I thought of coming here, but I still hoped yoongi was here.

I walked in to the tall building, and observed my surroundings. There were chairs filled with people, and a desk with a small line.

I waited in the line for a while but then I didn't have the patience to wait anymore, so I asked a doctor passing by.

"Miss? Okay, um-"

I thought for a while, I didn't know what to say. What if this wasn't his hospital? What if my dad was lying once again?

"Do you know min yoongi's room number?"

"Oh, yes. 75B" she smiled.

" oh my gosh, well uh thanks!"

I waved goodbye then made my way to the elevator.

I clicked the button that read 43-79.

The elevator lifted itself as I anxiously waited to get to the third floor.

Then the door opened. I walked out and started to search for yoongi's room.

"72,73,um, ah 75!"

I walked up to the cracked door, and lightly knocked.

"Come in!" A familiar voice said.

I walked inside the room, and spotted a mint haired boy.

"Jimin?" He smiled.

I smiled back and nodded. Then I walked up to him and scanned over his face.

beauty

His lips were swollen and pink, his hair hung in his eyes, he was perfect.

"Jimin?" He turned his head to the side.

"Yeah, yoongi?" I smiled.

Before he had the chance to respond I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around the top of his head as his head rested against my stomach.

"I missed you," I whispered. Almost quiet enough to where he couldn't hear it.

"I missed you too," he spoke.

-

ok