thirty one..

Jimin's pov*

Today I was going to visit Yoongi on Valentine's day. I'm quite excited to give him the gift that I bought him. I really do hope he enjoys cute little gifts like mine.

I woke up early enough to take a shower and go see him right when visiting hours started so I could spend all day with him.
I quickly took a shower and got dressed. My hair was a little damp when I left but it didn't seem to bug me much.

I arrived shortly, since the hospital is so local. I carried the gift in the red wrapped box, bow tied, up to his room where he could open it.

Knock knock!

Yoongi opened the door with a frown, but looked up and smiled.

"Jimin!" He hugged me tightly, for a short amount of time, then welcomed me into the room.

My eyes darted to the huge stuffed Teddy bear on his bed.

"What the hell? Why is it so big and cute?" I said, jumping excitedly on the bed.

"Haha, so you like it? It's kinda last minute so it's nothing big." He sighed.

"Ah~ it's really great hyung, thank you very much."

I handed him the red box, and he quickly tore the wrapping paper off. He pulled out a framed picture of us, with the word "best friends" at the bottom.

"So do you like it?!"

"Uh- yeah. The pictures cute and all but whats about this, best friend thing?"

"Because youre my best friend!"

"Best friend?"

"Yeah!"

"Ah, well okay thanks pal"

-
the friend zone is ugly

also v sorry about the late update..