thirty five..

Yoongi's pov*

I woke up early enough to bathe myself before the doctor ordered me too. Also I wanted to look my best for Jimin,since every time he comes here I'm in a hospital gown.

As I was getting dressed I heard the click of my door. I quickly grabbed the pillow off of my hospital bed and covered my length.

"Hey yoong-" he stuttered, eyes wide open.

"Stop looking idiot!"

He didn't turn around, he walked up to me and grabbed my arm.

"What the hell is this!?"

I panicked. Jimin saw my new cuts.

" Stop yelling at me!"

"Yoongi! Why did you cut?"

"I don't know!"

I told you he'd find out!

Retard

Just kill yourself already

"Shut up namjoon," I whispered almost quiet enough for Jimin not to hear.

"Yoongi, I hate you. Why did you have to do this?"

"Stop being mean! And I didn't mean to, jungkook forced me!"

"I'm not being mean, I just hate you so much, and it makes me sad that you did this" he frowned.

"Why do you hate me!?"

"I don't Yoongi, I hate you! Now go get your clothes on then I'll kill you"

Water sat on the rim of my eyes. I wasn't prepared to die. Especially by the person I loved the most.

I hurried up and put my shorts on, and just then taehyung walked in the room.

"Hey babe," he said, then walked up to jimin and pecked him on the lips.

Jimin made a disgusted face.

"Jimin why are you here?"

"To visit yoongi"

"Oh, well yoongi this is my babe"

I couldn't take it anymore. I knew Jimin played with other boys behind my back.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY JIMIN!" I screamed,tears falling down my cheeks.

"No yoongi I love you!"

Taehyung pushed Jimin against the wall.
" No you love me."

A nurse walked into the room and gasped, meeting a crying yoongi, and two kids one pinned against the wall and the other yelling.

-
Btw yoongi hears a lot wrong just telling u
A LOT IS HAPPENING I WAS STRESSED WRITING THIS CHAPTER LMAO