The Fight Over Being Pure Hearted, Is Not So Light Hearted

"Nooo, don't!" Mabel yelled and yanked the sisor blades from Wendy's hand.

       "What!?" Cried Celestiabell Abethabell waking from the fair dust infused sleep, her shrieks echoing off the enchanted stone walls, "You shall never be pure of heart!"

       "No! You don't understand! I just wanna be good!" Mabel sobbed as she fell to the dirt.

       "Woah, wait up," hollered one of the two unicorns that had emerged from the trees wrapped in colorful lights, "Cbeth, you're seriously trying to play the whole pure of heart sham again?"

        "Sham?!" Mabel standing up off the flower spotted ground, "this whole thing was a sham?!" 

         "Yeah, so? The fact is that us unicorns have to much hair that we know what to do with. We just made up the whole pure of heart thing to keep pesky humans away. What are ya gonna do about is? Huh?" She taunted. 

             "All our dumb horns can do, is glow point to the nearest rainbow, and play rave music," the blue unicorn said. 

           "All this time, all this time, I thought I was a bad person, but you're worse than me!" Mabel yelled. She extended her arm with her force and her fist rammed into Celestiabell Abethabell's face. Gasps released from everyone except Wendy's mouth. Wendy cheered instead. 

            "Well, looks like you want a fight," said Celestiabell, whipping her multicolored blood away with her pink hoof. 

             "Definitely," said Wendy, and the unicorns and the humans clashed together in one big fight. 

             Mabel went directly for Celestiabell. She lashed out at her with the fury of a mad twelve year old girl, and let me tell you, that is quite a force to be reckoned with. She jumped on Celestiabell, her horn ripping open places in Mabel's skin. From where Mabel was now, she could see that Candy, had already been taken down by one of the unicorns. Probably the blue one who Grenada was taking on. Wendy, had the pink one, and had tackled it down. She was now taking her ax out and chopping off hair as fast as she could. Wendy was covered in unicorn blood, and so was Wendy. Candy and Grenada, not as much. Grenada punched the blue unicorn hard and it fell, unconscious, to the ground in a heap. 

            Mabel's cuts began to sting but she just kept up the fight.

            "You won't describe me ever again," she said through gritted teeth as the pink unicorn who had just gotten back up, took down Grenada. Wendy came up from behind and hit pinky in the back of the head with the but of her ax. Mabel was thrown off and behind Celestiabell. She crawled under her than, and punched her under belly, knocking the wind out of her. 

             "Wendy, can I borrow your ax?" Mabel asked. 

             "Sure, of course," she said handing Mabel her ax. 

             "Thanks," said Mabel taking the ax and walking over to Celestiabell Abethabell, who was on the ground. 

            "Thanks for the hair," Mabel Ross e the ax and brought it down over a section of Celestiabell's hair. 

             Celestiabell glared up at her and said horsey, "wait you can't! You're-" Wendy kicked her causing her to pass out. 

             "Let's go, and we should probably wake up Candy and Grenada," Wendy said with a smile. 

              Mabel nodded and walked over to Candy. She shook her back to reality, and Wendy the same to Grenada. 

              They left with our saying a word and as soon as they slammed the huge wooden door, the stone structure went down into the earth, leaving the stones on the top forming a circle.