"4 Months Earlier"

Chapter 1 Elenas POV

I grabbed my phone out and called my mom. "Mom can you come pick me up?" I said. "Yeah sweetie." My mom Miranda said. "Mom- I don't know if I want to be with Matt anymore." I told her. "Sweetie, just follow your heart. Were almost there. I love you." She said and hanged up. I man showed up and he was creepy looking. "Katherine?" He said. "No I'm Elena." I told him. We talk and then I don't remember what happen. My parents showed up. I got into the car and it started storming badly. We were on Wrickery Bridge since the other rode was blocked by a tree. The was sliding and the brakes weren't working. Eventually we slid off the bridge and into the water. My lungs we're filling up with water. My dad banging on the window to get out. "I love you." I told my dad. I couldn't breathe. The next thing I know everything is black.

2 days later. Still Elenas POV

I wake up I the hospital and see Jenna and Jeremey. "Hey." Jer said in a soft voice. I couldn't speak at the time so I smiled at him. After 2 more days Jenna finally told us that are parents are gone. After the 4th day in the hospital we left. I was depressed and I hardly ever spoke to anyone. I cried a lot. After 2 months I was better but to where I'll never be okay again. Jenna start taking care of us. School started up again. Everyday I would go to the cemetery and write a d talk to my parents. But things were never the same with out them.

Hey Its me Kay. This is just something that could of happened in those 4 months of when there parents died. So I hope you like it and comment and vote. I'm a big fan of Stelena and a little fan of Delena. Love y'all! 😂😇😘 Oh and this Chapter is supposed to be short but the rest will be longer. Byee!!