01: A chapter in my life (Part 1)

Here is the first part of the story!! Enjoy~
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got home from a long day of school, and i can't wait to search up both GOT7 and BTS!!! I bet you are thinking why I'm looking up to both of this popular group!!! Yeap you are right!! I'm an IGOT7 and an A.R.M.Y!! Actually you cannot say that I'm an A.R.M.Y cause I just support this group because my beloved brother is in the group!! You guys are probaly thinking who I am right?? Now let me introduce myself!!

Hi! I'm Kim Ae Seok! Kim Seok Jin deongseng!! Hehehe thats why, your think that I have a similar name to a k-pop star right??!!

Aigoo~ it've been long since I have seen my oppa. Although i'm his deongseng, the profile of his doesn't state that he has a younger sister......

Hehehe so let me continue about my life! Today is 16 January 2016, you know today is what day right?? Yes! Its GOT7 second year after debut, thats why I'm too hyper and I'm jumping around right now!! Hehehehe...

I'm waiting for GOT7 V app to upload the video! In the mean while i was listening to BTS songs.

Then one of the BTS song played- Boys In Luv, while i was thinking about my Seok Jin oppa. I will always be emotional when I think about my oppa, even when he calls back home he will only talk to omma. I think he already forgot about my presence.

While i was watching some m/v my phone suddenly rang. Guess who is calling me, yeap it is my best friend , Brooklyn.

"Ae seok-ah!!!!!! You got to listen to this!!"Wow Brooklyn ah is this a way to start a conversation when you call me??

"Bwoh?? What's happening? Why are you so excited??!!"I reply.

"Isn't today the 2nd Anniversary of GOT7 today?? JYP is holding an audition for people to join any group of their choice today!! And aren't you a IGOT7?? And you like GOT7 so much that you want to know about them and Mark?? If you debut Seok Jin oppa will look for you!!"Brooklyn yelled through the phone, yes its true that I like GOT7 so much and also Mark.... I have been missing Seok Jin oppa very much, i guess I might give it a try...

"Araso!! You want me to go audition aren't you??"I ask Brooklyn.

"Hehehe!! You know me too well Ae Seok-ahh!!"Brooklyn giggled... Well she isn't a kpop fan its me who blabber about them hehehe.

"Brooklyn-ahh!! When is the audition?? Its not today right?"I ask suspiciously.

"Ani!!! JYP said that, since the news is said today they will give the people who want to audition, a week to practice for the audition!! Yah!! You won't forget me if you become an.... idol... right??"Brookly said but ended sadly at the end.

"Yah! Mitchaso!! Am i like that to friends who go through the up and down with me?? Of course i will not!! I'm not a person who forget my best friend that easily...!!"I replied back furiously as a joke!! Hehehe I'm such a checky kid!!

"Hehehehe!! I know that you won't do this to me! Paili!! Go practice the things that you need to do it for your audition, I'll come later to help you out!! ARASO?? Anyeong!!!!" Brooklyn nagged...... Aish she is still the same always nag at people.

"Aishhh.... ARASO..... Anyeong...!!"I replied back.

She's right if I debut Jin oppa will look for me right? I went out to ask omma about it like what Brooklyn told me.

"Eomma, can I go audition to be an idol? I heard that if anybody want to audition at JYP Entertainment we do not need to train for it and we can go to a group of our choice! Can i??" I ask eomma hurriedly.