01:A Chapter In my Life Part 2.

So... There will be Mark's POV here! Your are excited for it right?? But Ae seok's pov will start first
Enjoy~!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Ae Seok POV.~
I heard my name being called and Brooklyn is there patting my back to encourage me. I went to the room and I can see JYP-nim and two other people with him. They seem like professionals.

"Anyeonhaseyo! I'm Kim Ae Seok, and I'm 16 this year and I'm contestant 100!" I said clearly and not to slutter.

"Ne. Anyeonghaseyo, why not you give an introduction of yourself so that we could know about you?"JYP-nim asked me.

"Ne! Let me start from the start. My name is Kim Ae Seok, and I'm 16 this year. I also know how to speak in chinese and english since I went for an exchange program in Singapore when I was in school. And I have a brother who is also in this music industry, his name is, Kim Seok Jin. My oppa and I are always into music, but I didn't want to become an idol but now I think its possible now." I said and someone cut me off when i was about to say something. "Why do you wan to be an idol? Do you really want to be like your oppa?" The person next to JYP-nim said.

"Ne. I was thinking about joining the music industry for very long, and I heard from my friend that JYP Ent. is holding an audition and if they win they will get into the group of their choice. So i wanted to try this audition... as I have a very good vocals and I dance very well, and also... to see my brother..." I said sorrowfully at the end, and JYP-nim and the other two person beside him nodded their heads and wrote down something on the paper.

"So... what are you going to perform?" JYP-nim asked me.

"I will perform GOT7's If You Do, and I will do all the things inside with the rap, the singing and the dance. I'll also do a ballad song of BTS Love is not over." I said.

JYP-nim said that I could start now and the music started.

The first verse started and I quickly went into the position. Soon, I went on comfortably like how I pratice in the studio.

A few minutes later, I came to an end and the staff and even JYP-nim stood up to clap.

"You really is good in dance and singing!" JYP-nim complement me. I was shock that JYP-nim gave that huge reaction and complement.

"Kamsahamida!" I said back eagerly.

"You are the best that I heard and saw! We would like to tell you that you won for the audition! What group would you like to join?" I was shock for a moment when I get what JYP-nim was saying. WAIT- WHAT DID HE SAY? HE SAID THAT I WON??!!

"JJINGJA?! I-I won?! I would like to choose GOT7!" I exclaimed.

"B-but thats a boys group... There are so many groups groups for you to choose why not Twice or 15& or Miss A? But are you really sure about it?" JYP-nim questioned me whole-heartedly, but I was sure that the group I want is GOT7.

"Ne. I decide to choose GOT7, I will not choose other group." I said.

"I will consider it first, but you will be put into the list and you are also part of the JYP Family now. I will contact you for more information." He replied.

I nodded my head, and I left the place without emotions. I went to look for Brooklyn to tell her about everything.

After Brooklyn heard everything, she hugged me and comforted me for the group choices that I had not been in yet.

"Brooklyn-ah, its okay JYP said that he will consider about it okay. Its not a big deal but any way I'm in the JYP family already!" I tried to tell her and not make me sad anymore.