03: What?! Really?!

This is a long ass chapter beware guys😂 but seriously it really really really long😂😂 sorry this took long :( miane hehe
______________________________________________________________________________
~Author's p.o.v~
Days past and there was no phone calls from JYPEnt. Only Ae Seok's parents know that Ae Seok has joined GOT7. Ae Seok's parent told JYP about her amnesia and the recovering of her memories.

After school, Park Jin Young decided to give a personal call to Ae Seok to tell her that she's a member of GOT7 and for her to sign her contract.
______________________________________________________________________________
~Ae Seok's p.o.v~
While I was having a meeting with the rest of the school councillors, my phone rang and it was from an unknown number. I excused myself from the meeting and went out to answer the call.

"Hello? Who are you?"

"Ah.. anyeonghaseyo... I'm calling from JYPEnt. And I'm Park Jin Young..."

"Ah.... why are you calling me JYP-nim..."

"I'm calling to tell you that you are officially a member of GOT7!"

"... W-what?! Really?!?!"

"Ne... are you free now to come to JYPEnt. to sign your contract?"

"I'm having a meeting with the rest of school councillors now... But I'm free afterwards the meeting... But does my parents know it already?"

"You are a school councillor? I'm sorry that I disturbed the meeting and yes your parents know about it already. I also heard that you had amnesia before and you are gaining your memories back?"

"N-ne..."

"Ae Seok-ah can you hurry back?!" So Eun eonni shouted.

"JYP-nim... I'm sorry but I need to end this call and get back with the meeting..."

"Ah ne... I already heard someone shouting for you to hurry back... But please remember to come and sign the contract after your meeting!"

"Ne! Thank you for calling me to tell me about it!"

I walked in back to the meeting room feeling shocked. Is it even real?! I'm an official member of GOT7?!?!

"Ae Seok-ah why do you look so shocked? Who called you just now?" Mrs Lee asked. (Mrs Lee is the school councillor teacher-in-charge)

"Can someone pinch me?" I said and So Eun eonni cane and pinched my cheek.

"Owww... SO THIS IS REAL?!?! OMG!!!" I shrieked.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Ae Seok-ah what's wrong with you! After the phone call you've been acting weird!" Han Seul asked.

"It's because I'm an official member of GOT7!!!" I screamed. All of their eyes are wide open and jaw dropped.

"Omo! Ae-ie I'm so happy for you!!!" So Eun eonni squealed and hugged me. Since she is the first one to return back to her normal self.

"JYP-nim told me to sign the contract right after the meeting... so... can we continue the meeting now?? Hehehe" I said.

"Keurom... let's faster continue. Look at Ae Seok her face is even brighter than before." Mrs Lee said and chuckled afterwards. All nodded their heads and chuckled.

-time skip to after the meeting-

KYAAA! I can't wait to sign the contract!!

I took the bus towards JYP Ent. While I was in the bus I quickly fix my hair so that it won't be messy.

After I fix myself, of course I need music so I took out my earpiece and plug it in my phone and turned on BTS playlist.

I arrived after the 20 minute long bus ride. But I still need to walk in to JYP Ent.