Rankings; Description

If you are a starter, meaning this is your first time with joining packs and stuff. This is something that would really help you. These are the roles and rankings. I have the description of what that role does for you here. You might decide which you want to be someday, maybe even an alpha!

------------

RANKINGS AND DESCRIPTION

Highest to Lowest (Top to bottom)

APLHA

Highest Ranking. Has full control of the WHOLE PACK. Makes the descisions and commands. Chooses the new members, and who gets booted. Respect them at all times, or punishments like:

Slavery

Getting Banned

Will be in result.

BETA

2nd Ranking. An alpha when alpha isnt around. Always on the Alpha's sides when it comes to descisions and commands. Will be the alpha when the alpha is gone, or decides to retire.

LAMA/GAMMA

3rd in command. Has authority of all wolves exepct higher rankings. Must respect higher rankings at all times.

DELTA

Wolf council. When something is needed to be reported or told, or when a fight has happened, or a fight will happen, or something bad will occur, let the deltas know immidiately and they will let the Alpha know.

SCOUT

The eyes and ears of the pack. When something bad is about to happen, they let the council know. They will be spies, or undercover spies, very helpful. One of the most important roles in a pack.

ASSASIN

Stealthiest of all. Can be quiet, sneak around, and attack when needed. They are kind of like the 'army' for the pack. They attack when there will be wars/fights. They attack for BOTH the pack and anybody else. They are the ones who will be helping other packs if they are I need for more fighters.

HEALER

They are mainly kind of like nurses. They know everything little bit you have to know about medication. The heads are usually the best. They train the lower ranking medicatiors.

HUNTER:

They hunt for food for the pack, being one of the most strongest of the pack. One of the most imporant roles, as without them, we would all be starving.

WARRIORS

The strongest of all roles. Attackers. They come in handy when someone needs to be slaughtered or punished. Very strong. Can kill in one swallow. They attack when needed, they are more on the "personal" side, for example: A pack/ someone is against us or wants to hurts us, theyre the ones who attack, they do not join Assasins with other attacks, as Assasins are more on the "public side".

TRACKERS

Usually know when something bad is about to happen, when they do, they tell the deltas immidiately. They love a game of chase. They attack when needed.

PUP:

In training to be a higher ranking. The most loyal of all. Has to be adopted. Both have to agree to be adopted.

-------------

OTHERS:

COACHES(TRAINERS):

Train the pups. Can be ANYONE from the pack. Maybe even the alpha, beta, or luna. But the highest, the rarest. As the are usally very busy with working on ways to improove the pack.