Chapter 1: Chloe, you're the one I want

Hi, My name's Brianna but you can call me Bri, i was on X factor in 2014, which was about 3 years ago. I'm 21 now, i've Lived in Huntington Beach, CA since a year before the X-Factor. Before the X factor i met a Guy named Keaton, who lived next to me with his band mates and i also met another guy named Justin who lived in Calabasas. what happen wa- hold on, let me tell you from the beginning. 

-2 weeks before auditions-

I got a text from my best friend Jordin.

Jordin: Hey, We still going to the mall for new clothes for your X-factor audition?

Brianna(Me): Yeah! 

Jordin: Okay, i'll be there in about 20 minutes.

I texted Jordin "Okay." and ran upstairs to get dressed and do my make-up. I wore a white v-neck, a tanish-light brown belt, skinny jeans, light blue and light brown T-strap sandals, with my black leather backpack. this is my favorite shopping outfit. for my make-up i just did some eye-liner, mascara, and cover-up on my freckles and pimples. I always loved the way, my green eyes stood out with my eyeliner. i brushed through my hair, it's naturally straight but i like to keep my hair in a bun, (kinda like how Miley Cyrus does her hair in a bun) so my hair gets kinda wavy. i decided to leave my hair down. I walked down stairs and waited out side. i Love California. It's so much warmer here than it was in Ontario, Canada when i lived there about a year ago. 

*BEEP!, BEEP!* Jordin beeped the horn.

I got up and get in her car, and say Hi. "Have you heard of a band called 'Emblem3'?" Jordin asked me. I absolutely LOVED Emblem3.  "Yeah, Why?" i replied. "I heard they where performing at the mall today."  "Really? Wanna go see them?" i asked her. "Sure." she replied.

I turned on the radio, they where playing a Justin Bieber song. I Loved Justin Bieber, About as much as i loved Keaton from Emblem3. I still couldn't Believe Emblem3 was going to be at the mall today. They're so amazing.

We pulled into the mall parking lot, and Jordin parked the car and we headed into the mall. We went to 2 stores first because Emblem3 wasn't performing for 1 hour and a half. "Wanna go to the food court?" Jordin asked. "Yeah! I'm starved! maybe pizza?" i suggested. "Sounds cool to me."

We went to the food court and got some pizza. We sat at this Table behind to a group of 3 guys, couldn't see their faces though. Jordin and I started talking about X-factor, somehow i wasn't that nervous, i actually was pretty excited. "You're an amazing singer, Bri." Jordin told me. "And even if you don't make it, there's still American idol or the voice? or you could tryout again the next season " Jordin added. What if i don't make it on to X-factor? no. i will. one of the three guys from the table in front of Jordin and I got up and started walking toward me and Jordin. Guess who its was!? No other than Keaton Stromberg! He sat down next to me. "Hi, i'm Keaton" he says. "Hi, i'm Brianna but you can call me Bri, and this is my friend Jordin" I said to him surprisingly calm. What if he likes me. Holy crap. i'm dieing right now. can he tell? thoughts like this ran through my mind as he was talking to me. "Wanna hang out sometime?" he said while brushing his hand through his hair. "umm, Yeah" I replied. "Maybe backstage at Justin Biebers concert this Friday? My band and I are the opening act for him." Keaton said. "uh, sure!" i said trying not to freak out. "alright, here's my number." "alright, cool, text me later" i said to him as calmly as possble. i'm still trying to recover from the fact that I'm going to be hanging out with Keaton, Wes and Drew Backstage at a JUSTIN BIEBER CONSERT! 

I got out my phone, it's a iPhone5  with a teddy bear case like the one Arianna Grande had. I put in his name as "Keats <3" Jordin gave me that 'wow, did that really just happen?' look. "Wanna walk to Forever 21? i heard they're having a pretty good sale going on" I asked Jordin. "Okay"

As soon as we left the food court i took a deep breath, still trying to figure out if that really happened or not. "So, you got new clothes, you're going on X-factor. and got a guys number and all I got was a new pair of jeans." Jordin says to me jealously. I looked back to make sure The guys wern't near us."I'm sorry but, Did you just see that? Like, I'm not pretty and a guy like that just asked me to hang out with him at a concert and not just any concert but a Justin Bieber concert! and he gave me his number?" I said totaly freaking out. "Let's not forget that he's famous and hot." Jordin added to my sentence. "Hey, could you ask Keaton if i could go?" Jordin asked "Yeah. i will later cause ya know i dont wanna bother him." i said to Jordin "Okay" she says back

We walked into Forever21, they're having a 20% sale. i hoped to spend about $200 on clothes cause i need a new look you know? i want to be a pop or indie singer. I wanted to have a girlie look with some edge. I already dress girlie so that shouldn't be to hard. I saw this shirt, it was Pink, it had kinda frilly kinda thing (i have no idea what its called) about mid waist, if i add a black thin woven belt it would make me look a lot slimmer. maybe i'll wear it with some black skinny jeans and some black heels. after i found as many cute outfits i could with about $200. i was surprised how many outfits i could get, i got alot. there was about 10 minutes till Emblem3 was performing. Jordin and I decided to walk down to where they where performing.

[Please vote and comment! My first fan fiction so I hope you guys like it!]