Chapter 1

Yen's POV

Im so pissed off the whole day. So, im so elated when our teacher dismissed us. I dont know how to explain myself to my parents about the fight.

"Yen!" cady waved her hand while holding his boyfriend's

"Where have you been?" I asked her, she didnt attend our english class.

"We skipped classes, duh!" she blushed when Harold leaned down to kiss her.

"P! D! A!" I said emphasizing each letter.

Cady rolled her eyes.

"Uhm.. hey! I was just wondering if you guys would like to come with us tonight?" Drew asked.

"Where?" I asked him.

"To a haunted house." Drew answered. He sounds so serious.

The three of us burst into laughter.

"Sorry.." I patted Drew's shoulder, I feel bad for laughing at him. "I can't promise but I'll try to..."

"We're coming. I think its going to be fun." Cady said cutting me off.

"Great. So, here's the map." He handed the map to Harold. "And... the my number. See you there!" Drew said then walked away from us.

............

My parents scolded me no matter how much I tried to explain to them.

"You're grounded." Dad said then exits my room.

"What the ----!" I immediately texted Cady to tell her I'm grounded.

*So what? They won't know. They're probably still be sleeping by the time we get back.*

Cady is right. They won't know. Anyways I won't be gone for so long.

I immediately changed into jeans and black sweater. I also decided to wear rubber shoes instead of doll shoes.  Then, I neatly folded my pajama and t-shirt then cover it with my blanket.

*We're here.* Cady texted me.

I used my ninja moves to get out of our house silently. And I'm successful.

"Let's go!" Harold announced when I enter his car.
........
Harold couldn't find the Brandon Village. We're in the mide of nowhere. We're in the middle of the woods actually. So I decided to call Drew.

After 3 rings he finally pick the phone.
I press the button that says Loudspeaker so that Cady and Harol can hear.

"We're lost." I told him

"Where are you now exactly?" He asked.

"Woods." I said. Then I looked at Cady and Harold who's also looking towards me.

"Just drive straight. And you will see the house ten meters away."

"Okay." I ended the call.

After 1 minute we finally saw the house. Drew and his friends are already there. The house looks old and abandoned but not as big as what I expected a haunted house should be.

"Finally." Drew said cheerfully. "The map isn't that hard to follow right?" He asked Harold.

"Sort of." Harold simply answered then pulled Cady near him.

"So, Cady, Yen and Arnold this is Zach." He pointed the guy who's smoking near his car.

"Nice to meet you Zach and by the way its Harold." Harold told Zach.

Zach nod and gave us a smile. He honestly looks good.

"Oh! Harold... Sorry.." Drew half laughed. "This is tiffany." He kissed the girl.  We're going to explore a haunted gouse and she's wearing high heels? Good choice.

She gave Cady and I a hug. Then, looked at Harold like she wanted to eat him. Cady immediately held Harold's hand.

"This is Alexander and... his girl friend Loren." The couple gave as a warm smile the went back to their business.

Drew told us a brief story about the house. "This house was owned by the Brandon's. Many says they all died because of the evil spirits that lives in this house." I heard Cady and Harold giggled.

"Are you ready?"  Drew asked.

(Author's note: Hey guys! Its my first time to write a story. I just want you to know that I wrote this chapter  and still writing the 2,3&4. My bestie coleen will be writing the chapter 5. :) Thank you for reading.)

Characters for this Chapter
*Yen Francis- Half asian high school girl
*Cady Sanders- Yen's best friend, a simple asian high school girl too
*Zach Milby- Zayn Malik
*Harold Stravis-Harry Styles
*Drew Carter- Taylor Lautner
*Tiffany Williams-Ariana Grande
*Loren Stanford- Hailee Steinfield
*Alexander Parks- Thomas Brodie Sangster