Chapter 2

"Yes!" Tiffany and I said in unison. I hate this slutty bitch.

"I bet it's really dark in there." Tiffany said. She sounds like a prostitute.

"Don't worry baby I brought 4 flashlights for us." Drew told her.

"Four? We're all eight!" Loren said. I bet she's already scared.

Glad that I brought my phone.

"Just shut up." Drew said then distributed the flashlights to the boys.

Drew opened the door. And entered the house first.

The house is big. Huge. No Enormous. This house is enormous, but it looks just like a normal size of house outside.

"We are going to separate ways by two." Drew cleared his throat. "Tiffany and I this way." He said pointing upstairs "Alexander and Loren, that way." Pointing at the left hallway. "Cady and Harold that way." Pointing at the middle.

"Wa-wa-wait... who's coming with me? I'm the only single here." I said putting my hands on the air. There's no way I'm going to have a tour in this house alone.

"You're coming with us." Cady said. I'm relieved to know that I'm not walking in here alone.

"No, Zach will be your partner and you two are assigned there." He said pointing at the right hallway. Great. I'm exploring this haunted house with a stranger.

"Drew, they don't know each other." Cady said. She is trying to calm down. She's kinda protective sometimes.

"That's the good thing." Drew said.

I looked towards Zach who looks bored while turning the flashlight on and off.

I haven't heard him speak. Is he mute?

"So what's the plan?" Harold asked Drew.

"We don't need a plan dude. We just meet here again. After exploring this house." Drew answered.

"I think it would be much better if we all explore this house together." Cady said.

"Not a good idea. This won't be as thrilling as it would be if we separate by two's." Drew said.

"Let's get going." Drew and tiffany started walking and so with Alexander and Loren.

Cady hugged me and told me to go back here if I'm already scared or if Zach isn't a good accompany. She also convinced me to just go with them, but I refused I don't want to ruin their time together. I also told her I'll be alright with Zach.

Cady and Harold started walking and Zach is now 5 steps away from me.

This hallway looks like it doesn't end. Before reaching the end, we saw the stairs which made me feel quite excited.

We have 20 steps before reaching the 2nd floor of this enormous house.

The 2nd floor have so many rooms both right and left of the hallway.

I want to open each door to know what's inside it, but Zach is walking too fast. I'm just following him through the hallway.

I bet he'd been here before, because it seems like he's not exploring the house.

"Uhmm... have you been here before?" I asked him.

"Nope." He answered, he didn't even bother to look back if I'm still with him.

"Okay." I turned on the flashlight on my phone then I decided to faced my fears and opened the door on my right.

It looks like a little boy's bedroom. The walls are painted in blue and there is a dirty old teddy bear on the small white bed. It also have big cabinet on the front of the bed, a table and a lampshade on the side of the bed. The windows are closed but I can still feel the cold air outside.

When I went out of the room. Zach is gone. I can't see his light.

What should I do now? I decided to go back to the entrance of the house but I can't find the stairs. I can feel my tears falling.

"Zach!." I called for his name out of the dark. My voice cracked. I can't walk any further my body is trembling. I can't do this.

(Author's Note: I hope you all enjoy reading our story. Pls vote and comment for questions. :))