Chapter 3

Tiffany's POV

I know that Drew planned this. He wants to be with me, but I would appreciate it more if he didn't invited his friends.

The way that tanned skinned girl with black sweater looked at me from head to toe when Drew introduced me to them, I just don't like her.

I bet she's just jealous of the way I dress. She don't have the guts to dress up like this.

Drew opened the door and pulled me near him. Placing his hand my waist.

This house is really creepy. It's so huge.

I want to open each door but Drew told me not to.

We are at the end of the hallway when Drew opened the door on his left and pulled me in.

He pushed me to the bed and I was shocked by his aggressive moves.

"I'm sure you'll never forget this night baby." Drew said then bend down to kiss me. I love the way he talk to me like this.

"I'm sure I will." I kissed him back.

"Just wait here." He said then I pulled his arms.

"Hurry up." I said whispering to his ear.

He grinned then went out of the room.

My subconscious was right, he did planned this for me. That's why I love this guy. So much.

I hide under the blanket and wait for him to come back.

After 1 minute I heard the door creak open. 

He pulled the blanket and I pretended I was sleeping.

I half opened my eyes. I saw a guy with a white mask. It's not Drew! Oh my Gush!

I immediately stand up. "Who are you?" I asked him.

"Drew! Drew!" I screamed. He walked towards me slowly, while pulling out a knife.

"Is this some kind of a sick joke?! It's not funny! Drew!" I screamed again. I don't know if I'm angry or scared. All I know is that it isn't funny.

I lean my back against the wall. I have no way out. I threw him the lampshade.

He laughed and ran towards me.

"Drew!"