10

TEN;

yura had fallen asleep on the way to hoseok's apartment in the car. hoseok found it cute. whilst he was driving, she suddenly let out a hiccup, whilst she was still asleep. but it surprised the shit out of hoseok and he screamed to the high heavens.

she didn't wake up though. one the qualities hoseok looked for in a woman; a woman who can sleep no matter what.

hoseok didn't live too far away from the bar. in fact, he lived surprisingly close to a mcdonald's. shocker.

fifteen minutes later and hoseok had parked in the car park outside his apartment building. he got out of the car and made his way to the passenger door side.

he went to open it to realise the child lock was on. he huffed in annoyance. he tried to open the door again, still no luck.

now, hoseok wasn't one to take things lightly, especially when came down to him having to prove himself.

after five minutes he gave up and went back to the drivers side to get yura out of the car. he reached for the handle to discover the child lock was sTILL on. and to make things worse, the keys were still inside the car.

hoseok screamed in frustration, albeit it was nearing 2am and the people living in the block of flats were surely sleeping. he gave up attempting to open all the car doors with his supposed strength of steel. so he went to the nearby mcdonald's for a chocolate milkshake to 'boost up his manly man powers'.

he sucked the remains of the milkshake out of the straw with such aggression, he almost swallowed the straw.

he then discarded the cup on to the ground behind him whilst making his way to the car, feeling like the utter bad as he is. or at least what he thought he was. he could be cool, yeah.

getting closer to the car, he noticed that yura was no longer inside. in fact, she was leaning on the outside of the car, very much awake.

"you scream like a girl,"

she said, playing with the flame of a lighter. hoseok's lighter, actually. he just stomped his foot on the ground once in a strop, pouting slightly.

she just shook her head slightly. "im tired, hoseok."

he gulped, it was the first time his name had crossed her lips and he liked it. he liked it a lot.

"um, yeah.. me too, ugh. shall we?" he muttered, his confidence wavering slightly. he offered his arm to yura and she willingly clung on to it.

she was cold. he was cold. it was nearing three fucking am, though the close proximity of each other surely did the job of insulating one another.

"ya know, you did smash the bloody window, did you forget? you could've just opened the door from the inside, stupid."

———

—happy birthday cloudyoongi