It's been a while, hello again!

Hello!

I know, I know! Stop screaming at me, it's been a while since I wrote into this. A year, actually. Hehe, kind of crazy huh? XD

I hope ya'll enjoyed my book. But really, I have some things to discuss with all of you. 

So here.... lots of people have been so supportive for my story. But also, I think I need to give credit. So many people have been so supportive of this book and have been leaving amazing comments. So here, I'm giving out some shout outs to some people! I think that's only fair.... right? 

So first off, I'd like to give a shout out to the theunwantedfangirl (Katie) who left only positive, and funny comments on this book. I would really suggest to go and follow her if you like South Park. She writes South Park stories and I highly suggest reading them.

Next, I'd like to give a shout out to camaryn_the_turtle (Jakob) who left plenty of funny comments on my story. They're an anime fan and a fan of "emo music" (BVB, FiR, MCR,PTV, etc, etc) I suggest you go and follow them! 

Now, I'd like to give a shout out to Mrs_burnham who seems to be a huge fan of the emo variety of music (BVB, FOB, PTV, BMTH, MCR, BFMV, FiR, ISS, etc, etc). GO AND FOLLOW THEM!

That's all for now, there are more people I will give more shoutouts too! Now, I would also like to ask you guys. What kind of books do you want me to write?! PM me or leave a suggestion in the comments, much appreciated :3