=Karma Akabane=

Hime-dere

**************

Please let me hold you, love you now spin around 

You felt one of his hands being placed on your hips as he intertwined his hand with yours, swaying you back and forth."Mhh Karma" he smiled at you, spinning you around as you slowly stepped forward."What's with this all of a sudden?" You questioned, he simply shrugged telling you that it was just something he wanted to do. He pulled you in close causing smiles to form. With just socks on, every step you took wasn't able to be heard. But moments like these with Karma, it was special to you, it meant something. Every step, every breath. You laid your head against his chest hearing his heart beat in rhythm of the steps.

"How about we spice things up a bit?" You heard a little teasing in his voice making you look up at him. His hands slowly moved down to your thigh picking you up slowly. You shrieked in surprise making your red haired boyfriend smirk. As we walked up the stairs you quickly wrapped your arms around him. "Karma? What are you doing?" You felt him slowly kiss your shoulders causing a shiver to be send down your spine. "W-wait Karma a-are we?" He made it up the stairs and slowly walked to your room.

"Shhhh (Y/N)" He whispered in your ear. His kisses were light and sweet but since you were so sensitive around your shoulders you gently clenched your hands into fists. Karma lightly placed you on your bed, not stopping. A gasp escaped your lips as you felt him kiss and lick your neck. You felt him smile seeing that he enjoyed your reaction. 

"Ka-Karma!" You groaned, he finally pulled away and slowly rubbed your new hickey. "Beautiful, now (Y/N) this.." He pointed to you shirt "must go" And things were getting a little more aggressive from there. After he took off your shirt with the help of you, you look into him eyes seeing they were clouded with lust. "(Y/N) do you want me to continue?~" He teased and you nodded excitedly. Karma pushed you down on the bed and grabbed the both of your hands and left little kisses on your collarbone. Your breath started to get heavy. His lips went down to your breast lightly kissing in between them. 

"Although you look really hot with this on, you'd look extremely hotter with out it~" Karma let go of your hand and slowly took off your bra, revealing your breast. You let out a moan as the cool air hit you. Karma licked his lips and lowered his head towards your nipple sucking on it and pinching your other nipple with his hand. Your moans became louder as he began to rub and suck on your breast roughly. 

"K-Karma, please! I-I need more!" You moaned out, he chuckled against your nipple before pulling away smirking. You started to feel hot and tightly closed your legs to ease the heat which Karma had noticed. "F-fuck (Y/N), you look so hot" His hands started to wander around your body, you arched your back in pleasure feeling your heat growing even more. 

"Okay~ No more playing around, I wanna hear your moans, I wanna hear you beg, I wanna touch it all" He touched the hem of your panties and forcefully pushed your legs apart making you gasp in surprise. 

"tsk tsk tsk, so wet, so naughty" He looked right at your covered flower to see your panties absolutely soaked. He lightly kissed your inner thigh and smacked it. You let out a pleasurable cry.

"Karma, mmm touch me there! I-I can't wait any longer!" Your lust filled eyes looked at his as his hand slowly started rub your wet panties, the friction made it even much more pleasurable. Karma began to rub faster and faster until you were screaming him name. He then licked your covered flower making you grab his hair, you felt a boiling feeling below your stomach getting tighter."KA-KARMA I-I'M GONNA C-CUM,P-PLEASE MORE MORE MORE!" You demanded,moaning, panting. Your whole entire body was heated, you were able to feel his hard on rub gently against your leg. He started to moan as he stopped making you whimper. "Not yet" He pulled down your soaked panties and threw them across the room and opened your legs now seeing every part of you. He cursed to himself feeling his erection grow even more. 

"W-wait Karma at least take off some of your clothes!" He began to smirk and immediately took off his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his boxers. 

"You're so wet~mmm" He finally lowered him head down to your flower, licking it and sucking on your throbbing clit. You ran your fingers through your head panting loudly, your moans were so loud anyone would have been able to hear them, which is what Karma wanted.  He licked up all your wetness, licking you clit and softly biting it before slipping his tongue in your entrance which send you on the edge."I-I'M GONNA-" Before you could even finish your sentence you came all over Karma's face, screaming and moaning his name."(Y/N) you taste so sweet, so fucking delicious" He laughed licking his lips as you were still and panting mess, arching your back at the after effect feeling. 

You looked down at karma and saw him whole body with a layer of sweat, he was so turned on his erection started to feel a little painful, he needed a release and he needed it now. You sat yourself up and slowly pulled down his boxers which made his breath thicker. He wanted to feel your insides, he wanted to feel your little fingers wrapped around him,he wanted to feel you suck him off, he wanted you to do so many things to him and he wanted to do so many things to you, but he wanted to leave that for another time. 

You looked up at him innocently and slowly licked his tip. A thick groan escaped his lips feeling your tongue on his shaft. You slowly ran your fingers against his tip, spreading his pre-cum all over which caused him to moan, but Karma wasn't having any of that teasing. He grabbed your hand and laid you down once more now positioning his member against your entrance. He rubbed it against your clit before finally entering your entrance. Both of you let out moans, feeling his long shaft inside of you caused you to thrust your hips up hoping to get more of him inside of you. He simply chuckled at how impaitient you were, but he was starting to feel just like you.

"Y-you're really t-tight~ y-you f-feel so good, shit" Karma began to thrust at a slow pace until your cries and begs made him fasten the pace.

"K-Karma right there, right there! Don't stop, DON'T STOP" Tears started to form in the corner of your eyes since Karma was hitting that one spot inside of you, you felt as if you were on cloud 9.Karma's thrust were so fast your vision began absolutely blurry, pleasure was taking over you.

"Fuck, i'm so close" Karma groaned out "M-ME TOO" and with one last thrust, the both of you came together. You wrapped your arms around his neck making him lay his head right above your breast, catching your breath.

"I-I love y-you s-so much Karma" You said in a shaky voice, feeling a little tired. Karma placed one last kiss on your lips and nodded.

"I love you too (Y/N)"

********************

FIRST LEMON AND IT'S FUCKING TERRIBLE HOLY SHIIIIIET LOL. I feel like my lemons will somtimes change. Sometimes the lemons will be very detailed and descriptive, sometimes the lemons will be very dirty, fluffy, you name it XD 

Hope you enjoyed and wipe your nose with some tissue cause I can see your nosebleed from here.