Party Hard Right?

Jasmine^

"Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that does not mean they have to pay for them the rest of their life, sometimes GOOD people make BAD choices. It doesn't mean they're bad, it just mean they're HUMAN,"-Drake

....

The music from my phone blasted through my speaker as I swiped mascara onto my eyes. The thick liquid extending the length of my eyelashes

"Jas do you.. Damn you look hot!" My best friend almost sister, Kourtney said. Her dark brown hair framing her blue eyes. I always envied her natural beauty.

"Not as much as you do. Now what were you asking?" I replied which is true.

"Do you know that the Silver-Bullet Pack is coming tonight?" She asked looking down at her phone.

"Yeah. Zaiden invited them. Something about his good friend being the Alpha." I said covering my lips with a natural color lipstick.

"Yeah his Beta just made a post on Facebook about going to your party tonight. And he is hot!" She said pratically drooling on her phone.

"Maybe you might get some of that." I said standing in a full body mirror checking my handy work.

Today is my eighteenth birthday. Also the day I am able to find my mate. I hope I find my mate tonight. Kourtney is already 18 but has yet to find her mate. And my party is tonight, so I am getting ready right now.

"Yeah in my dreams. He has a girlfriend. Love the dress." She said. I looked over dress. It was a royal blue, tight fitting dress.

"Thanks. Do you know if Sebastian is coming?" I asked about our gay best friend. She nodded her head in response.

"Oh my gosh! Nate just sent me a message!" Kourt freaked out but I was confused.

"Who is Nate?" I asked.

"The sexy Beta." She said wiggling her eyebrows. 

"What did he say?" I asked going in my closet to find my shoes.

"He said 'hey'." She answered.

"Which shoes?" I asked holding up two black pair of heels.

"Rhinestone." She said looking up from her phone. I slipped them on and did another lookover.

"Do I look okay?" I asked. 

"You look sexy as hell!" She answered. "Lets take a picture." She said smiling mischievously. We walked over to my full body mirror and took a picture. We looked hot!

"I am so posting this!" She said. I rolled my eyes at her childness. 

"What time is it." I asked too lazy to get my phone off of my speaker.

"Almost 8:00." She said. Damn it is almost time for the party.