02 - No!!

Tsubasa's POV

"Nico-chan. ARE YOU JEALOUS?!!" I smiled as I said those words to little Nico. Just as expected, she's panicking, I love that look on her face. Hehe.

As I thought, something's fishy about her actions and the questions she asked me. Clearly she's struggling to hide it from me, but I can tell.

Nico's not happy that Maki and I are hanging out together. I guess this is what you call "love", huh? Oh well, I'll tease her more then. This is gonna be fun.

"J-j-jealous!!? What are you talking about?"

"My, my. To think that u's cutest member is in love with one of her companions."

"Eh? W-what are you suggesting, Tsubasa-san? Of course we love each other..."

"I mean you are romantically in love with Maki, Nico-chan. That you see her as more than just friends."

"W-wh-what are you saying?!! No way would I harbor such feelings!"

"Ohhh...then why did you come and ask me to finish the song sooner. Could it be you're just insecure that Maki-chan is with me instead of you?"

As expected, Nico is totally losing her cool. I've heard rumors that she and Maki-chan were very close. At least that's what Honoka-chan told me.

"Nico-chan. Have you read too many shojo mangas lately? It's obvious to me that you're jealous. Don't deny it."

"!!!...What are you talking about?...what I read is none of you're business, Tsubasa-chan!"

"Nico...just admit it."

Nico's POV

Tsk! What a pesky girl. I seriously never thought Tsubasa-san has this side of her! In any case, I shouldn't tolerate what she's saying to me. I won't back down!

Without hesitation, I approached her and said out loud:

"Alright, no more fun and games! Let me make this clear, KIRA TSUBASA!", I said as I pointed my finger right in front of her face.

"Maki-chan is mine! Not your's, not anyone elses'! So back off!"

"Seriously, Tsubasa. Who would've known you'd had lesbian tendencies anyway?"

"Hehe. Well it's true anyway. At least I don't deny who I am.", Tsubasa replied.

"If that's the case, then let me make myself clear too, Nico-chan."

"Maki and I will be on a date."

Lightning struck me when she said that.

"No way! Liar!!", I said trying to deny what I just heard.

"It's true." Tsubasa-san said calmly.

"No! LIAR!!!" I said.

"No it isn't." Tsubasa-san said.

"LIAAARRRR!!!!!"

"Hehe. I'm serious. It's true. And I have proof." said Tsubasa-san, then she picked out something from her pocket.

"Nico-chan, this is my proof."

So it is true...I broke like shattered glass.

------

A/N: IMPORTANT!!

I was really planning to make this chapter longer, but I ran out of time when I was publishing this. And bad news, I lost my Internet because it's makers shut down their services and stuff. I don't know when I will be able to get another one and resume writing :( but I will try to find ways.

THIS STORY AIN'T OVER!! ~ ~ I ALREADY HAVE THE ENDING DONE (And it's a great one...I can guarantee that :3 ). STAY TUNED!!