Chapter Two: Cupcake

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I smiled to myself as I put the bracelet back in the box. Ah, sweet sweet memories. But this is only the beginning. And I wish we never continued on. As I was searching, I saw the first thing that made my heart go crazy…

The cupcake peeling.

*FLASHBACK*

Tired and anxious to meet with my loving bed once again, I hurriedly went back home. My feet were throbbing since I decided to go walking to save money and to lose weight. I'm gaining pounds lately. And. I. Hate. It.

As I said, I was walking back home, when I saw this newly opened Tea Shop. At least, I guessed it was newly opened cause it's my first time to see it here. Or I'm just really not observing. It's either. It was so cute! It was the type of room you would want to see in a Barbie Dream House. I'm not a big fan of Barbie though. I guess I'll never EVER be.

I decided to go inside for a while, and see what the displays were. OH GOSH. PINK. IT'S BLINDING ME. I swear, I felt like I was turning into pink sparkly ashes once I stepped inside. It was pink. TOO pink, to be exact. Seriously Barbie-like. I didn't hate it, though. I found it super cute. I still wonder why I was never such a big fan of Barbie. Even when I was little.

As I looked at the displays, only one made my tummy rumble. It was the YUMMIEST looking cupcake ever. I seriously want to hold it and eat it and munch on it right now. I looked if there were more of its kind, but sadly, it was the only one. I was eyeing it, making sure it wouldn't run away, when I saw a pair of hands grab it. DAMN! WHY MY CUPCAKES?!

I fastened my pace. I just had to have it with me right now. I am not wasting my energy with me, walking out of this store, empty handed. I had to fight for it. I sound cheesy, I know. But there's this law wherein I have to get what I wanted. So, without even looking at the person who got it, I stopped him and said, "Excuse me, but I wanted that first!" I said, a little bit too loudly, which caused some of the customers to look at me. I bowed and said, "Mianhae, I'm sorry." while using my signature eyesmile which always saves me from embarrassing moments. I don't know why, though. Weird.

"You again?" I heard a voice say.

I realized that I was still dealing with the guy who stole my cupcake. Clearly, I looked at it first. Okay, maybe not a good excuse, BUT STILL! I just had to have it.

But… what does he mean by, "me again"? I've never even met him. Tss, am I that famous now?

I chuckled a bit and said, "I think you've mistaken me for someone else, I don't-" I looked up and…

HE WAS THE SAME GUY AT THE PARK!

My mouth hung open, but I still finished my sentence, "-know you…"

"Oh, really?" He raised his eyebrow, crossing his arms, a little smirk forming on his lips.

"After what seemed like hours that you stared at me last time? How can you forget this handsome face?"

UGH, THE NERVES.

"H-hey! Just because someone s-stares.. Doesn’t mean you're… hand….some…" I felt my cheeks burning, so I turned away, avoiding eye contact. I'm blushing because I know he was right. Yes, I can't forget his handsome face, so what?

He chuckled and said, "Yeah, whatever. But seriously, can I have it?" He raised the cupcake for me to see. "It's for my niece and it's her birthday today. You know, just a little gift from her favorite uncle. Please?" He slightly pouted in front of me. Please no please no please no please. Don't pout, please please please. You're killing me.

He looked like he was waiting for an answer. OH RIGHT! I have to make up my mind. To give, or not to give? He might be lying. But… if I don’t give it to him, I'd be playing as the villain now. And besides, Jinri, it's for his niece. I'm not gonna die if I don’t have it, right?