Chapter Three: Ripped Math Page

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Until now, my heart still flutters because of this…

I shook my head, and put the cupcake peeling back in the box. Then, as I was putting it, my hands laid on a paper. Not just any kind of paper though. It was from his Math book.

Here's how it got ripped…

*FLASHBACK*

Second year in high school…

I was using my bike to go to school today. I wore my school uniform. It was a plaid skirt, stopping right above my knees, it wasn't really short. Unlike other schools. I wore a white polo, and wore a jacket over it, and a pin on the left side of the jacket said "Seoul Arts University" and my name, "Choi Jinri". I wore black Converse with it. I was kind of excited, since today will be the day where we'll present our sketches in Arts. Yes, I designed a dress. It's considered as art, right? I can't wait till they see it. I'm sure they'll be impressed with me.

Of all things, I'm most comfortable and confident in designing clothes. I don't care if I'll be told that I'm not good at dancing, or that I don't have a good voice. So what? But if a person criticizes the way I design my clothes, I won't let them escape without even explaining why they don't like it. I'll make them decide that my designs aren't a laughing stock, and that it's not worth their hate.

I pedalled faster, feeling the wind blow my hair. I smiled and slightly closed my eyes, enough for me to still see the road. I passed by Chanyeol's house. I looked at it for second, and the moment I laid my eyes on their gate, a familiar tower-like person was standing there. He looked stunning.

He was only wearing his uniform, but he still looked burning hot. He had the same jacket, with the same pin on it. He wore black jeans, and white sneakers. I know, his shoes doesn't go well with his outfit. But surprisingly, he looks real good in it. I guess everything he wears suits him.

Over the summer, I've gained a little crush on Chanyeol. Okay, maybe a lot, but that still doesn't change things. He's just my friend. Which sucks.

Last year, when we were in First year, it took less than 2 days for him to fit in and be a Kingka. Duh, his looks. That explains why. I've been trying to fit in that school for 2 months, but him, being a transferee, he immediately did. I'm glad Krystal, Jessica, and Yuri are there for me, though. They protect me from people who bully me, and I seriously owe them my life. This year, Jessica and Yuri are graduating and will go to College next year. I seem to be more excited than they are.

"Hey Riri! Want to ride with me?" Chanyeol said, catching my attention.

He already had his own car, which I think is so unfair, since I had more interest in cars than he has, yet, his Aunt gave it to him as a birthday present. I tried convincing my parents that I already know what I should do with the car, and that I'm mature enough to handle it. I pointed out that Chanyeol got to have his car, and they said it's because Chanyeol is more mature and responsible. Heh. Mature? Responsible? He doesn't even know how to cook ramen. Rich people, tss.

"Nah, it's fine. I can just go there with my baby." I said, patting on my bike.

"No, I insist. You might get in an accident."

I've been riding to school with this bike for 2 years. What is his deal? -.-'

But I wanted to ride his car and see how cool it is so I decided to ride with him.

"Okay fine. But drop me two blocks away from the school, okay? I don't wanna be seen with you by your little minions." I said, he chuckled.

Like I said, he's become quite famous now, resulting to him having many fans. Such a lucky alien, he is.