Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to EAHLOVER. They are the first user to tell me that they like my book. I think your amazing!

Who said that? No one else is in here. "I must've just imagined it...now how do I get out?" I looked around the room. Doors and doors and doors. One of them must be able to be opened.

Everyone of them is locked.

"No no no! How did I even get in this situation?" I slam my fist into the wall. If I don't get out I'll starve in here. Whoever told me to follow the rabbit is sick! They probably wanted to see me suffer.

Huh? What's that? A tiny little door. I didn't notice that one. I rush over to the door and it opens! That would be good if i t wasn't for the fact that I can't even fit my hand through the it. I felt like screaming but instead I cried. I cried and I cried and I cried. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" I screamed to no one in particular.

That's when I hear the voice again. "Who said anything about dying? Just look! Theres food on the table!" Table? Theres no table in this room but sure enough there is a table in the middle of the room with a plate and a bottle. On the plate was a pretty little cake with a label attached to it saying 'eat me'. The drink looked like apple juice and had a label which said eat me.

I pick up the cake and sniff it slightly. I think it's safe to eat. If I don't eat it, I will die of starvation. If I do eat it, it could be poisonous and I would die. Whatever happened I would die so why not eat it and maybe survive.

I take a tiny bite out of it...it tastes delicious so I quickly eat the whole thing.

As I'm savouring the taste I start to notice something. The room seems to be getting bigger, no, I'm getting smaller! I keep shrinking and shrinking and shrinking and growing out of my clothes so that I'm standing there almost naked except from some strips of fabric I wrap around myself. If I ignore the semi nakedness than this is brilliant! I can get out of here.

I sprint to the door, which now seems miles away and wrench it open to see...

"Hello Alice"