Chapter 1

A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading my story :) This is set quite a while ago, before Robert was shot, which was only about 4 months ago but for some reason, it feels like longer than that. I just thought it'd be easier to start this story without everything happening, like Chas stabbing Diane and Gordon returning and us finding out that he raped Aaron and all the other drama that's been happening with Aaron and Chas. But as I work on this story, I'll include most of the storylines that have happened, like Robert's shooting, Chas's PTSD, Gordon showing up, etc. Also, I do not own anything except Teagan and any other original characters I might add, and also some storylines I might make up. Hope you like it XD

*Teagan's P.O.V*

I woke up at 9:30 in the morning to my phone ringing. I reached under my pillow and answered.

"What?" I grumbled sleepily.

"Where are you?" It was David.

"Well, I was sleeping in my bed, until you woke me." I said grumpily.

"You were supposed to be at work half an hour ago." He told me. I work part time at his deli/shop.

"I thought Carly was doing my shift today?" I said.

"No, Carly's not coming in today because she's looking after April. I told you that the other day, were you even listening?" He asked. Oh crap, I forgot about that.

"Right, sorry, I completely forgot. I'll be there in fifteen minutes." I said, before hanging up. I yawned and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom, and quickly showered, before going back into my bedroom. I put on a blue flannel over a black tank top, black skinny jeans and white converse (external link). I rushed my makeup and threw my hair into a ponytail. Once I was done, I ran downstairs.

"Whoa, training for a marathon or something?" Aaron asked me, as I ran through the living room where he was sat.

"No, I'm late for work." I said, grabbing a cereal bar from the cupboard and stuffing it in my mouth. I said goodbye to Aaron, and to Mum and Diane when I whizzed through the pub and outside. I made it to David's at about 9:55.

"Okay, I'm here. Now we can actually get this place running." I smirked, walking through the door and grabbing my apron.

"I'll have you know, I'm the one who keeps this place running." David said. David and I had a good relationship. We joke around and tease each other, but he's like another brother to me.

"Oh come on, David. I think we both know that this is the real money maker." I said, pointing to my face and smiling to show off my dimples.

"And what makes you so sure?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it definitely isn't...that." I said playfully, pointing to his face and pretending to make a disgusted face.