Chapter 15

*Teagan's P.O.V*

We're now well into December and Mum is supposed to be coming home in a couple days, which I'm extremely excited for. Well, actually, I'm excited for two reasons. Mum coming home, and Christmas, my absolute favourite time of the year. Diane is also home, she has been for a while now. But we're all still helping out in the pub, since she's obviously not well enough to work.

I, however, am well enough to work, which is why my alarm clock is going crazy right now. I turned it off and forced myself out of bed. I had a quick shower and picked out what to wear; a muscle tank-top that says 'I'm Not Lazy, I'm On Energy Saving Mode', tucked into a black skater skirt. I don't usually wear skirts, but today I was feeling spontaneous. I also put some tights on, because I didn't want my legs to fall off from freaking frostbite (yes I am aware that can't actually happen). I then threw on a red flannel and my favourite pair of white Converse. I did my usual makeup, and slipped on a Nightmare Before Christmas necklace, as well as some cute bracelets.

 I did my usual makeup, and slipped on a Nightmare Before Christmas necklace, as well as some cute bracelets

Once I was ready, I ran downstairs and grabbed a banana, ate it quickly, and headed for work.

"Hi Aaron, bye Aaron." I said, passing my brother as I walked passed him. Aaron chuckled.

"Bye, Princess, have a good day, yeah?" He said, giving me a quick peck on the forehead before I left. I arrived at work right on time.

"Nice t-shirt. Sums you up pretty well, I think." David smirked as I walked in.

"Shut up, I'm not that lazy." I said.

"Yeah, okay, is that why I literally have to pry your phone out of your hands sometimes to get you to work?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"No, and you don't always have to do that." I said, putting my apron on. David laughed, as Debbie walked in. She grabbed some milk and a packet of biscuits, before coming up to the counter.

"Hey, Debs." I smiled, scanning her items.

"Hiya, Teags, you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, you?" I replied.

"I'm good. Just came in to get some snacks for Sarah and Jack, who wouldn't stop complaining they were hungry." She said. I giggled.

"Aw, bless 'em. I used to be exactly the same when I was younger, just ask Mum and Aaron." I said.