(1)

Here is where my story begins.

Walking into school was probably my least favorite part of the day. I was especially dreading it today, considering Jasen was angry with me. Again. Let me tell you a bit about Jasen. We were in a relationship, yes. He was absolutely stunning to look at, yes. But there was more to him then just a pretty face. He had anger issues. Major, anger issues. I don't know why I loved him, considering he seemed to get into fights almost every day, sometimes they were physical. With me, they had never gotten physical, but when we fought, he seemed to break me from the inside out.

This fight, well, this was our worst by far. You see, he got into a fight a very good friend of mine, Katie. First off, Katie was gorgeous. She was extremely nice, but she was one of my very few friends. Jasen had said some things to her, and the fight was over something stupid, but he had the nerve to throw a punch at her. That was when I stepped in, and, out of instinct, I threw a punch and fractured his nose.

Yeah...

So now he was completely done with me, but hasn't broken it off yet. So now, I was completely screwed. 

Lunch came and Jasen still hadn't spoken to me. Which, wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but I really just wanted to get it over with already.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he walked up to me, my insides turning upside down, and my heart racing a million miles a minute. And then something insane happened, he smiled at me! I threw him a confused look, and then he said, "Thank you. You've helped me realize how much of an asshole I've been. I wish I didn't have to realize it with a fracture nose, but I guess that's what I deserve." He hugged me and we talked a little more. I guess my world just got a little brighter.