Shadow Knights

The image is Laurence's Shadow Knight form. Shadow Knights can feel when other Shadow Knights are around so it's good to have one as a friend sometimes. There are 2 kinds of Shadow Knights, a full Shadow Knight and a partial Shadow Knight. A partial Shadow Knight is a dragon who is a Shadow Knight, but they haven't gained their immortality by killing the one they love the most, when in normal dragon form only another Shadow Knight could tell that they're a Shadow Knight. A full Shadow Knight is a dragon who has gained their immortality by killing the one they loved the most, in normal dragon form anyone can tell they're a Shadow Knight because they retain (keep) the red eyes. Shadow Knight forms all have the same coloring but they may have different patterns so the image is just showing you the coloring, they also have red particles coming from their scales and are taller than a normal dragon but not as tall as the Jury Of Nine's other forms. If a Shadow Knight gets to enraged they will become corrupt for a period of time, then their eyes are completely red with no other color there. A Shadow Knight can cling to their humanity or whatever dragons call it by thinking constantly about the ones they love. All Shadow Knights become Shadow Knights in the Nether, the dimension in which the Shadow Lord is sealed away in. To get out you must either have a portal out or try to break the realm/dimension barrier. Trying to break the realm/dimension barrier is extremely risky because you could either die trying or when you get to the other side a serious disability such as blindness. Laurence broke through the realm/dimension barrier and was blinded at first, then Irene healed him but nobody except the Jury Of Nine knew that. In their Shadow Knight form a Shadow Knight is stronger than they are normally. Shadow Knights are extremely selfish and really only think about themselves and have short tempers, Laurence is a key example he tries to fight back those thoughts. If you have any other questions just comment them below, I'm going to make a chapter for the Shadow Lords appearance since it's a dragon but a shadow.