Updated Rules Again

These are rules I'm adding so nobody can disagree plus I can't find the other ones and plus I can list them

1) My characters such as Sasha can kill anyone's character and you cannot stop her due to so many characters being added without being accepted.

2)I'm limiting it to only my characters because I run this and it's my job to keep this in line.

3) I don't want to have to annoy anyone but no more fanmade tribes or hybrids. We have too much drama with fanmade tribes and way too many hybrids.

4) Your characters will be safe if they have a forum if they don't I will most likely send a dragon after yours. Most likely! Also the dragon will capture it not take the dragon away from the roleplay completely just to an area such as the nether!

5) No prophecies without my permission otherwise it's going down the drain.

6) Sasha's not OP her head is not stable and her weaknesses outweigh her strengths. If you couldn't infer that she was mentally unstable then let's see her best friend left her in the nether once before and again later on when she loved him to return to Lucinda and everyone else! You probably should also read the side stories to understand some of these characters.

7) For prophecies PM me please.