New System

So this idea came from Glorystorm but I'm changing it up a bit. From now on when you read one of my books that aren't a Roleplay and answer a question on it correctly you will get points. Now here's where our stuff is different. The prizes differ. Some of my prizes will be the ability to enter certain roleplays. I will have a book that contains everyone's points. Now obviously I don't need to use points to join my own restricted roleplays since I know everything about my books! When you have the amount of points for a prize you will then loose those points but have access to the prize, roleplays are only that 1 roleplay. Now for the prizes here, this is kind of my tests/announcements book, so for now I'm only going up to 100.

10 points: You get to create a prophecy.

20 points: You get to design a character you want me to roleplay as.

30 points: You get a special place where only your character(s), and Lucinda can go (so this way your not lonely there).

40 points: You get a love potion that works on any of my characters for 1 day (in real life).

50 points: You get a feast in your character of choice's name.

60 points: You get to spar with one of the Jury of Nine main members.

70 points: You get a tour of the Nether in which you will not get harmed or captured. (Only 1 character at a time.)

80 points: You get a day with one of my characters, where you have to go basically everywhere together. This includes battles, and the tribe queens' palaces.

90 points: You get Jury of Nine prophecy dragon repellent that works for 3 days.

100 points: Your characters get Shadow Knight repellent that lasts for a week.