Part 1

Hey there! So this Story is based on some assumption of Dempsey, DouglasAllenSteel, Odemira and myself made about Werewolves. That means No Soul-Mates in this Story as well as some other changes.

Pls Comment and vote!

Cya, Zoe xx

ps. Thanks to HisPrincess11 perfectly edidted :)

She looked at them fighting each other and sighed. She had to make a decision and soon. She needed the strongest male in her pack to be her mate. One who could reign at her side, and make her pack rise even higher. One who would be able to give her strong pups, a strong future for her pack. The three males in front of her were the strongest. The most skilled in fighting, but still not dumb. Brave warriors suited to reign at her side. Still something held her back. She knew they all could give her strong offspring, but would they all also be able to fulfill her needs, the needs of the wolf inside her? And more importantly the needs of her pack?

A loud sickening crack announced that one again hadn’t kept to the rules. She looked at him – Derek. He may be the one with the strongest muscles, but he also had the darkest mind. He never kept to rules, except they came from her personally. His black hair and dark brown eyes made his dangerous appearance stand out between the others.

She would have chosen him, for his strength, but his brutality kept her from it. If he was going to lead the pack with such force, they would scatter apart in no time. There was an art to leading your pack in balance. To keep them in line, while not hurting them. She was almost sure he never would be able to keep her beloved balance that made her pack so strong.

It didn’t take long until he was punched in the face by his former victim – Zane. He was the youngest in the circle. Hot-headed and stubborn, he was nobody you could discuss something with. He made his decision and stayed with it, even if he had to suffer pain or loss for it.

She didn’t want to choose him. She didn’t need a male who cheated on her, and with bad luck impregnated somebody else who would later claim to be the rightful leader of the pack. No way, would she let that happen… though she had to admit he would probably be the best choice for her personal desires. He was the one she thought to be able to appease her, at least in bed and maybe from the look, since he had brown scruffy hair, like a womanizer out of a book.

They were going at each other now; throwing fists and Zane didn’t even seem to care about his broken arm. She scrunched up her nose. He was definitely out of her circle. She couldn’t use an Alpha whose first action was to run off in a fight and die.

She let her eyes travel to the last one in the round – Xavier. He was just standing beside the two fighting right now, observing them. He had been her Beta all these years, since she took the pack from her mother as a result he was the closest to her. A calm person who never talks too much. He was always focusing on the important things in life, a trusted advisor. Although, nothing more.

Xavier had never been more to her than this. She didn’t felt the least bit attracted to him. He was more like a brother, not a lover, not her Alpha. He just wasn’t suited to be the one to rule her and defend her. He was the one to advise her and guide her; that was his position.

Still was she happy that he came so far in the many rounds of fighting and using their skills. He always gave her his trusted advice on which one was playing a foul game like Derek did.

That was what made her sigh. The only one here who was suited was Derek who was, at the same time, not. She let her head fall back over the chair’s headrest and stared up in the sky. Such a decision was harder than she had imagined.