Part 4 - The End

Hey there! So this is the End *sniff* of my second story. I'm definitely NOT satisfied with the chapter, so please tell me how you like it! If its to bad I'm going to rewrite it.

SEQUEL? Well i have an Idea,  but it will take its time since i want to focuse on my other stories first :)

Thanks for all your reads and votes so far! 

Cya, Zoe

P.s. Dedicated to HisPrincess11 as thanks for Editing :)

“Do you all understand?” She asked them firmly.

She took another look around at Mason’s pack members. The shock was still deep in her bones. His pack was larger than her pack by some members, what is definitely rare for a travelling pack, but was also stronger. Their joining of packs would weaken his own pack.

In his pack every member – females and males – were trained and well trained at that too. They all were warriors and skilled in what they did, at least that’s what her mother noticed shocked.

She didn’t have to be told, her wolf had already seized up every one. She found it really surprising that there really was no female who was equal to her in strength. Even though they were trained and strong. He really had picked her for herself and not for her pack, otherwise it would be stupid to merge the packs this way.

“Yes Luna.” They choired now. She just explained them their packs rules and everything so they knew what was about to come for them if they joined her pack.

They were on the grassy field behind the pack house and faced each other. Her pack was behind her either staying or sitting on the porch, while his pack was staying behind him. She was seated in front of her pack with Xavier at her side.

“So then shall we proceed?” Mason asked. “I guess everybody understood the rules.”

“Yeah, I think we can.” She said smiling at Mason. “You need to release your pack.”

He nodded and his pack members stiffened. Low whispers were heard, but she couldn’t filter a single voice out.

“I, Mason Collister, hereby disband this pack and release all its members from my order. Every order I made to this day shall be canceled from now on.” Mason said with power in his voice and instantly all of his pack members started shifting around uncomfortable. Baby’s started crying and the children looked fearful around, not understanding what was going on. The mothers held their children to them and the males their mates.

Our kind wasn’t made to live on their own, we are made to live in packs, so pack switching and everything around that topic was uncomfortable for us and this was really good displayed in the worried faces of Mason’s former pack.

He looked at her expectantly and she smiled softly before raising her voice with power. She wanted to do this fast, so she decided to spare the whole introduction and acceptance speech. There was no need to make them feel uncomfortable any longer, so she shortened it to its roots. “You heard the rules and agreed to it. So hereby I accept you all.”

As soon as the last word was spoken, she felt the many connection being added and felt the power of her pack rise immensely. Her own pack members chuckled at the shortening, but didn’t complain. The people relaxed instantly and their expression became wondering.

She could only imagine how the new connection felt to them. Every pack bond had his own note to it and her packs was intense. It was as old as the time and strong. It was mixed with the love for the lands here and an unmistakable trust in each other.

“My dear Luna, you told me your pack lived here for long, but you never said that it was this long.” Mason complimented, his eyes a little widened.