Part 2

Hey there, I can't stop it but had to post it :/ Hope you like it, just a warning this is NOT Edited yet. Going to work on that next week ;) The Last Part/s will be out next week!

Please Comment and Vote how you like it! And if a mistakes jumps at you, pn me!

Cya, Zoe xx

“Mhm… this smell.” She whispered, lured at the woodsy smell of a strong male in the air. The smell was faint, but still reeked of his power. Her whole body shivered in pleasure. “Xavier, I want to find the source!”

She told him and pulled her dress over her head throwing it on the next chair. She shifted instantly following this enticing smell. She shred her underwear by doing this but didn’t care. Xavier was quick to follow her. She only wanted to find the source of the smell, she wanted to know if this was a possible partner for her. It held more power than Zane and Derek, it made her wolf howl in joy for such a strong male being close.

Her wolf lead her easily to the male, which was fighting on an opening with her packs warriors. She shifted back, hidden behind some trees watching him fight with two wolves at a time and not any wolves. Derek and Zane.

She stalked quietly through the bushes, hidden from him by sight. Although they both knew about the other. His wolfs eyes went into a search for her, every time he had his attacker shaken of his back. Around him lied the splattered bodies of her pack’s warriors, which had been on guard. At least she could tell that they were alive.

Then with one loud crash he had Zane knocked out against a tree, while Derek backed off a little. She decided it to show herself and get a closer look at the male. She carefully stepped out of her hiding and silently appeared on the opening. Even though she made no sound, were his eyes instantly on hers. Probably her smell, or his wolf pointing her position out for him.

She watched his wolfs glancing at her, while she stood there naked, waiting for him to shift as well. Her long hair covered only her breasts leaving the rest of her body visible to his eyes.

He shifted back and a smirk appeared on her lips. His naked body was something she could drool over. Besides the promise of lots of fun between his legs, there was a drool worthy eight pack lining in his stomach and more muscles decorating his arms and legs. He had black scruffy hair, but light blue-grey eyes. It resembled Derek in dangerousness but the cruelty in his face wasn’t showing. Scars on his body showed his fighting experience, making her admiration for him grow.

They started nakedly circling each other, while their eyes travelled the others body. Her wolf howled in pleasure this male was stronger than every other in her pack. He was suitable Alpha for them… At least for his power.

“What are you doing on our Lands?” She asked, after a while. She pranced around him, always keeping him out of range to grab her, but so close that no detailed would be missed.

“I’m here to talk with your Alpha about trespassing your pack.” He said while his eyes lingered on her body. “You are a brave female to face me like this, you might change my decision.”

“How should I change your decision?” She chuckled amused by his compliment.

“You appease my wolf. You are strong, you are brave, a suitable mate.” He said with a husky note, while staring at her elegant female body. “Who are you?”

“Why is my name of interest for you?” She laughed, while swiftly dodging his grab. She returned to circle him. She stalked him like a predator its prey, because this male just was her prey. He was stronger than the males in her pack, he could give her stronger offspring. “I wasn’t asked for my name in a long time.”