Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

"WHAT THE FUCK??!?" I screamed at my silver tail, while trying to pull it off. "Ouch!!" I screamed in pain, as I tugged. I saw the train coming to an end. Fuck I need to get going! I got up and started to run towards the more populated area of the town. A few minutes passed, I was getting tired. I was now running at a slow pace. I got to the, more populated area, and ran inside a store. As I turned around, I realized what store I was in, and wanted to get out immediately. I spun around, only to meet the person I want to avoid deeply.

"Why this is a shocking surprise! How are you doing these days, Dawn?" Augustus said to me. Shit!! Shit!! Shit!! I screamed in my head. "Actually I wanted to see you today, truth is out. I want to talk to you about something." he continued. Oh yeah. The reason this guy gave me the creeps, is for 2 reasons. 1. Whenever he looks at me, he looks like he wants to rape me. 2. I think he's a Pedo. (Pedophile) Oh God, help me get away from this ass! And as if God himself heard me, the Cat-Boy came into the shop. He looked different somehow....

"Dawn. Come on my mom is waiting, if we don't leave now, we're going to be late for dinner." He said to me. Now I know how he looked different, he was wearing a beanie on his head. I nodded, and turned back to Augustus.

"I'm sorry Augustus, but I promised my boyfriend’s parents that I would have dinner tonight with them. Can we talk some other time?" I asked politely. He nodded, but before I turned around the Cat-Boy slapped my ass, and held his hand there?! Okay he helps me but this is going too far for a reward. I said in my head, just deal with it till you get outside the store. When we got outside, I started to walk in the direction of my home, but he pulled me into a dark ally. Oh God! Just please let me die first!! I was getting worried. He reached into his pocket and took out a, red beanie, and put it on top of my head. Then he went behind me and folded my tail onto the side of me looking like I had a belt on. Oh. I said in my head again, feeling ashamed. He was only hiding my cat features. We walked a good hour or so before we got to my house. I looked at my house, not wanting to go inside. A hand patted my head.

"Be strong, ok? She's your mom she may seem like she wants to kill you, but somewhere she still loves you ok?" He said to me, I was on the verge of tears from hearing this piece of advice, but even after hearing this advice I still didn't want to go inside.

"Thanks for the advice, but I'm not going inside. I won’t be able to handle it, but thanks for being with me till now." I gave him my best smile and ran towards school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D

<3Dovie